Let's go ahead and start the excuses now

DFWJC

Reaction score
I hadn't researched Mo predraft, as he was out of our reach at our slot. Afterward, everything I read about him just said average. I never could understand how most of the scouts fell for him. To be a true #1 CB, you must have extreme quickness and burst. Mo just didn't seem to have that. It looked like his draft status was based on high INT numbers in college. Nothing else made sense as to why he was rated that high.
I try not to get too bent out of shape on these threads during the draft.
But I was ticked when we gave up both our 1st and 2nd rounders for Mo...especially after we’d just spent so much in the FA market that year getting Carr.
Our DC that year used having no CB as his excuse the oast year, so they went overboard trying to appease him.

Burning a 2nd on Escobar was another time that I was upset.
Kind of was dreaming we’d take the gift this year in 1st round and grab Jam, who almost fell all the way to us. Not sure it was possible though

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
When the Cowboys beat Carolina, soundly, and they will, how long before some doofus says yeah but Carolina doesn't count because it wasn't a "real test." Their first real test will be in "week ?".

giphy-downsized.gif

JayFord

Reaction score
Dallas is not beating Carolina. Carolina is a middle of the road team with a gameplan and that results in a blowout kinda like the chargers game last year

kevm3

Reaction score
If they win they will get the rightful praise they deserve

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Garrett game plan...”we are going to push them that way, that way, that way”. During halftime he will say “keep doing what you are doing, they are getting tired”. Then late in the 4th quarter with the best line and RB in the game and the ball inside the 5 against a tired defense, we are going to pass, pass, pass.

kskboys

Reaction score
Take Malcolm Jenkins out and we lose too. You didn’t hear his name much because he was shutting TEs down all over the field. DT and S
True, but Cox took away any time Matt had to throw. And shut down the running game.

I've never seen a great D w/o a game changer at DT.

Batman1980

Reaction score
True, but Cox took away any time Matt had to throw. And shut down the running game.

I've never seen a great D w/o a game changer at DT.

Someone forgot to give Marinate the memo and I thought he got it after Sapp and Booger.

kskboys

Reaction score
Someone forgot to give Marinate the memo and I thought he got it after Sapp and Booger.
We take Cox instead of MO, we make at least one super bowl appearance. Also might have if we take Brockers and Wagner, who's only a top 5 MLB in the NFL.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
excuses

1. everybody was tired from not playing in the preseason
2. wr didn't get separation
3. everybody was hurt [actually #1] one guy again on the offensive line
4. coaches forgot how to adjust at halftime
5. the refs cheated us. [that's a fan favorite]
6. sean lee got hurt again
7. zeke wasn't allowed to beat his gf. he runs better after a good beaten
8. jerry [this one is for Gregg]
9. fans negative hurt my feelings and the teams feelings

:popcorn:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Garrett game plan...”we are going to push them that way, that way, that way”. During halftime he will say “keep doing what you are doing, they are getting tired”. Then late in the 4th quarter with the best line and RB in the game and the ball inside the 5 against a tired defense, we are going to pass, pass, pass.

No no no, you got the quotes wrong.... ”we are going to (bleeping) push them that way, that way, that (bleeping) way”. During halftime he will say “keep (bleeping) doing what you are doing, they are getting (bleeping) tired”

I heard he likes to throw around the f-bombs. It makes him think he's a tough guy.