Let's go ahead and start the excuses now

Hardline

Reaction score
When the Cowboys beat Carolina, soundly, and they will, how long before some doofus says yeah but Carolina doesn't count because it wasn't a "real test." Their first real test will be in "week ?".
Don't poison the well.
That was exactly the excuse I planned on using and you ruined it for me.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm curious...what makes you so confident the Cowboys will beat Carolina?

I only ask because I absolutely have no handle on what either team will be this year.
He’s probably said the same thing for 30 years on opening day. No matter who we play or where.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
DT and S.

It's why Philadelphia is good. It's why NE is good. It's why LA is good. It's why Minnesota is good. It's why Titans made the playoffs last year. And it's the two least invested positions in the last 10 years for the Dallas Cowboys.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are playing against a playoff team from last year in their house. Against a really good defense and a QB built like a tank. This won't be easy at all.

Especially since the way you beat the Panthers is to attack them down the field. Which is the absolute worst part of our team. Bad QB and no weapons.

I think they're better, at home and more prepared to play. It would really impress me if the Cowboys won this game.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I actually thought this thread would be excuses for why we lost.

Some of y’all don’t give enough credit to opposing teams and their coaches.

Verdict

Reaction score
Especially since the way you beat the Panthers is to attack them down the field. Which is the absolute worst part of our team. Bad QB and no weapons.

I think they're better, at home and more prepared to play. It would really impress me if the Cowboys won this game.
Prepare to be impressed my friend.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The only way to stop the "chicken littles" is to beat the Panthers soundly. That way the forebodings won't start until... let's say Monday morning.

Aven8

Reaction score

They actually played in the PS, and didn't get coddled. Dak and company haven't played in a game in almost a month now.........smh.

Pants

Reaction score
I am going straight forward. Go Dallas....too late to make changes, too late for excuses....go out and execute...

shield-417826_1920-1000x654.jpg

kskboys

Reaction score
DT and S.

It's why Philadelphia is good. It's why NE is good. It's why LA is good. It's why Minnesota is good. It's why Titans made the playoffs last year. And it's the two least invested positions in the last 10 years for the Dallas Cowboys.
Take Cox out of the lineup, and ATL beats Philly.

kskboys

Reaction score
Goodness, Cox kept eating Freeman at the goalline, he knows Freeman wants to have kids, right?
Back in 2012, when we traded up, I started to get excited. Huge letdown when we took Mo, and let the Eagles steal Cox at 12.

Reaction score

I’d be impressed if you could make one insightful comment, rather than your blind criticism of the QB who will be our starter for the next decade. Just get over it and move on.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Back in 2012, when we traded up, I started to get excited. Huge letdown when we took Mo, and let the Eagles steal Cox at 12.
No doubt
To the Zoners’ credit, Cox was a big favorite here.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought this was gonna be a bash Garrett Thread..
Ha that was my first thought also when I saw the post. I thought it was an excuse for a loss..Dont need an excuse for the win although we are under dogs, that should change week after week after this D keys in on the QB for several sacks per game

kskboys

Reaction score
No doubt
To the Zoners’ credit, Cox was a big favorite here.
I hadn't researched Mo predraft, as he was out of our reach at our slot. Afterward, everything I read about him just said average. I never could understand how most of the scouts fell for him. To be a true #1 CB, you must have extreme quickness and burst. Mo just didn't seem to have that. It looked like his draft status was based on high INT numbers in college. Nothing else made sense as to why he was rated that high.