News: Let's put this myth JG forced Kellen hand Sunday night to bed

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
What was Sean Payton's excuse?

We score more points after halftime than before. The Saints scored less points after halftime than before.

This halftime adjustment thing is a myth.

My reference wasn't in terms of a halftime adjustment but rather making an adjustment in the future if something similar happens again. In other words, to rely upon the passing game more than they did last Sunday.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s not goofy at all. He brought complex movement when it simply didn’t exist before. Amazing Garrett didn’t think of it in 9 years. So Moore gets credit for that. Wow some will just defend anything. But I’m sure everyone was quick to blame Linehan. I see a pattern!

It’s completely goofy. And you’re just talking about one half of the point I made.

Dre11

Reaction score
That LINK has been up for 9 years running. If you haven't seen it by now...can't help ya.

So you have no idea what's going on or what you're talking about, just yapping with no proof..just as I thought

Cowfan75

Reaction score
So you have no idea what's going on or what you're talking about, just yapping with no proof..just as I thought

It's not my burden to hold your hand or provide you with proof, kid. Not my fault you don't pay attention to the state of your team.

Big_D

Reaction score
It’s completely goofy. And you’re just talking about one half of the point I made.

I’m sure the team can’t possibly win without him. His motivation is priceless.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m sure the team can’t possibly win without him. His motivation is priceless.

Who’s to say? All was know is they win more than most teams do with him. With different starting QBs, and different coordinators

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Ever thought that they tried to adjust and it just didn't work out? The OL was getting whipped on almost every play. What adjustment is there for that? If you can't run the ball against their front 4 and you can't throw the ball against their back 7.. it makes for a long day at the office. In those types of games, mistakes are paramount.. and we made the bigger mistakes in that game (fumbles, OPI and sack on the final drive) and that is why we lost.
Maybe screen passes? I'm still am not sure why we tried...to my recollection...0 screen passes.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is a load of BS you have no clue as how much communication he has during the game with his staff. Yes he gave up play calling and they wanted him as full time HC not splitting between OC and HC, which is something Jimmy Johnson suggested at the get go saying the job was too demanding to split time doing both. I have said it many times around here if he ends up failing and getting fired so be it, but this stupid crap of oh he just claps only shows me how clueless people are. Dallas wins 3 in a row he had nothing to with it yet lose and Oh he was interfering, that is some stupid crap
Very compelling argument.

jnday

Reaction score
So basically the gameplan to beat them was the same gameplan its always been lol. Its not esomething new that teams want to lose with Dak passing on them. The problem was the fact this offense could get nothing going. You think the Saints wrote in their game gameplan to make Witten and Zeke fumble?
They may not have wrote it in, but playing the extreme ,swarming defense definitely produces turnovers. The Saints were really fired up and they was out-hustling the entire Dallas team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They may not have wrote it in, but playing the extreme ,swarming defense definitely produces turnovers. The Saints were really fired up and they was out-hustling the entire Dallas team.
Those were two very stupid fumbles. One of them wasn’t even a fumble. You are giving them too much credit but I guess........

HungryLion

Reaction score
The Saint’s game plan was to stop Zeke and force Dak to beat them passes. Moore or Dak couldn’t overcome it and it was an embarrassing loss.

Lol the Saints gameplan was, we are going to stop the deep passes by playing a lot of cover 2 and the cowboys running game won’t be able to beat us despite only 6 men in the box.

And the saints were right.

But keep spreading the false narrative that the entire saints defensive gameplan was designed to sell out to stop the run.

johneric8

Reaction score
Yeah like Moore will really say anything to implicate Garrett. When was the last time Sean McVey said anything bad about Fischer?

Anyone with a lick of sense could see Garrett interfered with the offensive game planning. you don't go from weeks taking what the defense is giving you to all of the sudden forgetting how to do that.

The saints game was a shining example of an offensive coordinator being stiffled and stymied by a coach trying to hold onto his job.
Remember, Garrett beleives in winning by ball control and conservative playcalling and this is 100% what we got. Moore was shackled to red's puppet strings.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yeah like Moore will really say anything to implicate Garrett. When was the last time Sean McVey said anything

Lol...mckvay puts his offense gameplan together and never coached with Jeff Fisher. Because you're dumb don't expect others to be

Dre11

Reaction score
It's not my burden to hold your hand or provide you with proof, kid. Not my fault you don't pay attention to the state of your team.

You have none, you can't hold my hand. It's a dumb assumption by you.... lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So this is where we are at? A first year coordinator couldn’t possibly call a bad gAme so Jason interfered? You people sound stupid.