Let's say after we move on from Dez he faces us and torches us

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But Dez is the only one with no job security.

The comment I responded to was about blame. not job security. I guess there is a link if you think the team is "blaming" Dez rather than just fans, but I think that is the wrong viewpoint. I believe the team feels it would benefit it to spend the money elsewhere. A business decision.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most wr's torch our secondary anyways, what's the difference if Dez does?

Last year the Cowboys were the in the NFL in passing yards allowed per game, so, they were better than 65% of the teams

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Dez may torch us. Players usually always play harder against teams that cut them. Dez will have plenty of motive and something to prove.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
He faces us torches us....

And our QB still can't hit the ocean even if he was standing in the shallow ends of it facing the body of water.

Our offense looks predictable

And The WR's cant beat anybody, therefore Witten is this year's leading receiver avg 3 yards a catch

What do we do? What happens when we get steam rolled and finish 6-10. Who do we blame then?

What if dez is just a washed up wr with bad wheels? What if the team gets wrs who can run proper routes and dak does what he did in 2016? What if the ol stays healthy. What if zeke comes to camp in shape. What if the dl continues to get better along with its secondary? What if Sean lee stays healthy? What if this team gets it done. Will you stop these threads? Probably not

Jipper

Reaction score
What if our defense shuts him down and shuts him up, then he has a melt down on the sideline?

Frozen700

Reaction score
What if dez is just a washed up wr with bad wheels? What if the team gets wrs who can run proper routes and dak does what he did in 2016? What if the ol stays healthy. What if zeke comes to camp in shape. What if the dl continues to get better along with its secondary? What if Sean lee stays healthy? What if this team gets it done. Will you stop these threads? Probably not

Nope I will not, so block me. Thanks

ghst187

Reaction score

And our QB still can't hit the ocean even if he was standing in the shallow ends of it facing the body of water.

And The WR's cant beat anybody, therefore Witten is this year's leading receiver avg 3 yards a catch

What do we do? What happens when we get steam rolled and finish 6-10. Who do we blame then?

Not sure Dez is torching anyone at this point in his career.
Hard to believe people think Dak is that bad.
Our offense has always been predictable and over simplistic.
Our WRs can’t beat anyone, are you saying Dez did?
Hopefully we would then clean out the coaching staff finally.
If all the above happens then we will be able draft high enough and have a new staff that we will just start over. Would it really be worse than going 8-8 all the time?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Let's say after we move on from Dez he faces us and torches us: yeah and let's say I play the lottery and I win it all..

TheGoat73

Reaction score

So what, he has good games, great games. He might also face us and have 1 completion and 4 drops on 10 targets. He vacillates between great and goat. He loses games for you, and throws fits if he is t getting the ball.

Dez is too inconsistent to take you on a deep playoff run. He is, therefore, not worth huge $.

Dak May play better if he are running the ball and spreading it around when we pass.

GORICO

Reaction score

he will

GORICO

Reaction score
So what, he has good games, great games. He might also face us and have 1 completion and 4 drops on 10 targets. He vacillates between great and goat. He loses games for you, and throws fits if he is t getting the ball.

Dez is too inconsistent to take you on a deep playoff run. He is, therefore, not worth huge $.

Dak May play better if he are running the ball and spreading it around when we pass.
man that photo of Larry Allen is a monster among boys

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
This will never happen. And even if it does, so what?

I’m tired of defending Dez Bryant as a cowboys fan. He’s not worth the trouble.

And if you recall during Zeke and Daks rookie season the offense exploded when Dez was hurt for several games
All the Dez fans that think this offense cannot function without him have a short memory. Like you said, Dak’s rookie season the offense exploded when Dez was hurt for several games. Dak just threw to the open guy, he wasn’t pressured to throw to Dez( while he was covered, as usual).

dsturgeon

Reaction score
If Dez goes to a team where they have a speedy WR or he does not have to be the number 1, he will torch every team.