Imagine all the Eagles
Living in suckatude oo ooo!

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And Cowboy Nation will be No. 1

TheCritic

Reaction score
Never thought of it this way. Treat every year like they are an expansion team with zero expectations of winning and I will be better off. Set the bar so low that even the Jones boys can hit it. Brilliant!
Or you can try it your way and be a miserable fan. Enjoy!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or you can try it your way and be a miserable fan. Enjoy!
jerry-jones-cowboys.gif

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Why is everyone trying to tell other people how to think lately?

Do differing opinions really trouble you guys?

I actually have to agree with this. Miserable people tend to stay miserable. I guarantee that if the Cowboys win a SB the miserable people won't magically be happy on here. GUARANTEE. There is literally nothing anyone can do about that. The people who probably enjoy their lives outside of this awesome game tend to try to make the miserable people realize that life isn't that bad and it just doesn't work. So as I said. Totally agree with you.

mrmojo

Reaction score
I thought the OP meant the past as in the 70s and 90s..............my answer would still be No...that's all I have with this team..

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Imagine there's no Jerry.
No Johnnie Walker too.
Imagine there's just Jimmy
Forever coaching silver and blue
Imagine all the Eagles

But I'm not the only one
Nice!!

RoboQB

Reaction score
Forget about 2021, the Broncos, the 49ers, the penalties. For that matter, forget about Jimmy Johnson, Tom Landry, the 5 Super Bowls.

Make a commitment that you are going to live in the moment and enjoy this season, one game, one practice at a time and you are not going to burden the Joneses, the coaches, the players etc. with all of your psychotic expectations, the need for the current Dallas Cowboys to live up to the past legacy.

Just pretend this is an expansion team - after all every season is really a new team. Be grateful for every win, and be even more gracious in defeat.

:flagwave:

No way am I forgetting about Landry, Johnson and 5 Super Bowls.
Hell, the PAST is why most of us follow this team.
Posts like yours pop up every year but I appreciate the effort.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Forget about 2021, the Broncos, the 49ers, the penalties. For that matter, forget about Jimmy Johnson, Tom Landry, the 5 Super Bowls.

Make a commitment that you are going to live in the moment and enjoy this season, one game, one practice at a time and you are not going to burden the Joneses, the coaches, the players etc. with all of your psychotic expectations, the need for the current Dallas Cowboys to live up to the past legacy.

Just pretend this is an expansion team - after all every season is really a new team. Be grateful for every win, and be even more gracious in defeat.

I'm going to enjoy watching Tyler Smith give defenders the Larry Allen treatment regardless of the scoreboard...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Imagine there's no Jerry.
No Johnnie Walker too.
Imagine there's just Jimmy
Forever coaching silver and blue
Imagine all the Eagles

But I'm not the only one
~lights candle/sheds a tear~ :thumbup:

morat1959

Reaction score

Jerry loves you!

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm going to enjoy watching Tyler Smith give defenders the Larry Allen treatment regardless of the scoreboard...
There's an element of his game thats almost not believable. Once he is polished....wow. Hopefully the growing pains arent so rough.

You ever seen a stronger rookie?

shabazz

Reaction score
The people that annoy me the me most here want to shape my opinions and tell me how to be a fan. I will continue to think for myself, thanks.

Twatter, Fakebook and the DS disapprove of this message

conner01

Reaction score
Everyone has their expectations
Some are high and some low
Going into last year we all had our expectations
And I suspect most fans expectations were exceeded in the regular season
I can honestly say mine were
I never expected as good of a defense as we had or 12 wins
I don’t think we can match last years turnovers or likely to win 12 or more games
But I’m hoping they prove me wrong
But it’s really about the playoffs and I think that’s where most were let down

sunalsorises

Reaction score
This is for @TheDude

62 years of beautiful tradition from Staubach to Micah Parsons. You’re GD right I’m living in the (redacted) past.

vig454

Reaction score

So make believe we are the Detroit Lions? Nah , ‍♂️