Let's stop the Dak is not great non-sense

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Jimmy Garropolo led the 49ers to 30 ppg for a year before he got hurt.
Is he also "great"?

Jarod Goff topped them all by "leading" the Rams to 33 ppg in 2018.
So is he "great"?
Both damn good QB's.

aikemirv

Reaction score
For all of 2019 and the first 4 games of 2020 the Dak led offense has AVERAGED 31.45 points per game. That's great if not outstanding. Stop and think before you bring up the record which you haters always do. If an offense is averaging 31.45 pts per game and you're not winning, which side of the ball is to blame?

Stop it with the hater agenda driven non-sense.
How many turnovers did he have in that great stretch?

Just asking for a friend!

7/4.5*16 = 25

basel90

Reaction score
For all of 2019 and the first 4 games of 2020 the Dak led offense has AVERAGED 31.45 points per game. That's great if not outstanding. Stop and think before you bring up the record which you haters always do. If an offense is averaging 31.45 pts per game and you're not winning, which side of the ball is to blame?

He is not a great QB . No accomplishments to warrant that description. He is a to 17-12 QB . Great QBs will their team to wins , read defenses and don’t fold in big games or lose to so many bad teams .

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And this right here is the reason why we will never reach a SB. The Fans drink the kool-aid every single off-season. Every. Single. Offseason.
What do fans have to do with it? They don't make draft picks, sign FA's and do contracts.

Doesn't matter what we think, it's all one man's decisions.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

but but but, don't you understand, points in the 1st quarter weigh more than 2nd quarter and so on. points in the first half count more than point in the 4th quarter and he didn't score every possession so the defense could look good. don't you get it, when we lose, its his short comings and when we win, its the team, the WR and the OL....my expectations are 16-0 season. no losses are acceptable. none.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak is just a tick above average

Worse though is that he is greedy and does not understand his limitations and therefore can’t overcome them

We’re stuck with him for a few years but I’ve tolerated Jerry for 30 years so I’m good
I am enjoying the fact you are burning inside. you sound frustrated and angry....its fun to watch :)

Bigdog

Reaction score
giphy-downsized-large.gif
That is still a classic photo in my opinion.

Hardline

Reaction score

Hero worship at it's finest.
giphy.gif

InTheZone

Reaction score
Let's stop the Dak is great nonsense. There, somewhere between not great and great.

edit: Grabbing a TE in the 1st would only solidify the argument he's not great considering we had one of the worst defenses in NFL history. And points/yards do not tell the story. I wish people could evolve from thinking like this.