Let's stop the Dak is not great non-sense

glimmerman

Reaction score
Was Romo elite. If so when was he considered elite. I heard this same argument the whole time we had Romo.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He is not a great QB . No accomplishments to warrant that description. He is a to 17-12 QB . Great QBs will their team to wins , read defenses and don’t fold in big games or lose to so many bad teams .
So Russell wilson sucks then.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So Russell wilson sucks then.
Wow. That's a horrible analogy.

When you've been to 2 superbowls and won one of them, you are by default considered "great"
.......and you get a lot more passes than someone who hasn't won more than 1 playoff game.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
For all of 2019 and the first 4 games of 2020 the Dak led offense has AVERAGED 31.45 points per game. That's great if not outstanding. Stop and think before you bring up the record which you haters always do. If an offense is averaging 31.45 pts per game and you're not winning, which side of the ball is to blame?

Stop it with the hater agenda driven non-sense.

So another "I love Dak" thread wherein you main argument is to call anyone that holds Dak to a high standard haters.....that will win nothing. Oh, and so Dak gets all the blame for the offensive output (thereby negating any credit to the other 10 players on offense) yet gets no blame for any of the losses wherein the Dak led offense failed to produce until late in a game when the defense was laying back but hey, you keep doing you and keep heralding Dak at all costs.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Maybe 1. Boy your friend is pretty clueless.

And Prescott contributed to the Cowboys’ demise with three turnovers, including an interception that led to a Seahawks score right before the half and a fumble on a sack that led to a touchdown at the start of the third quarter.

Prescotts fumble versus Cleveland led to Cleveland taking the lead early in the game.

Prescotts 1st Qtr fumble versus Atlanta leads to a 0-7 deficit.

Your counting a little off - it goes 1,2,3 not 1,1,1

glimmerman

Reaction score
Depending on who does the ranking he is top 10. Give him a decent Defense and he HELPS get us to a playoff spot. He has helped us to the playoffs a few times and got a win. QB is the most important position on the field but how many qb is there that can take a team on his back. I have seen him make plays at big times in games. He is a leader. But to be able to consistently put a team on your back and break the will of a opposing defense is a great qb. That’s the brady realm. Not a lot of those in the league right now. Dak is not there,yet. Maybe he reaches that and maybe not. But I believe he can help get us a ring. If he does that this year would he be elite. Does anyone think sheli manning was elite.

glimmerman

Reaction score
And Prescott contributed to the Cowboys’ demise with three turnovers, including an interception that led to a Seahawks score right before the half and a fumble on a sack that led to a touchdown at the start of the third quarter.

Prescotts fumble versus Cleveland led to Cleveland taking the lead early in the game.

The packers playoff game when he threw a pick on that wr screen. It got jumped. Drove me nuts. Mistakes happen. Romo threw picks that cost us games. QBs make mistakes.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I just showed you that he is. Please explain that Dak isn't great in leading the offense to average 31.5 pts per game? Is it really Mahomes out there throwing?

Dak led offense by season:

2016: 26.31 points/game 13-3 record
2017: 22.13 points/game 9-7 record
2018: 21.19 points/game 10-6 record
2019: 27.13 points/game 8-8 record
2020: 33.33 points/game 2-3 record (Dak played in only 4.5 games)

Defensive Points Given Up By Season

2016: 19.13 points/game
2017: 20.75 points/game
2018: 20.25 points/game
2019: 20.06 points/game
2020: 37.56 points/game (based on the 4.5 games Dak played)

So it's interesting how you left out the 2016-2018 seasons just to inflate the offensive points per game to fit your narrative but as you can see the only season to blame the defense was in 2020 and in his career Dak has "led" the offense to an average of 26.02 points/game....which while good isn't the 31.45 points per game your narrative attempts to portray and does not exonerate Dak in any way from the the overall team performance and failure to lift the team to more success.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

Another true point @Rockport has no idea how to respond.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I like the people who say that Dak isn't great. It makes it easy to know who has any credibility and who doesn't.

Stating that Dak is anything other than a top 5-7 QB in the NFL right now is a good way to tell me that you don't know what you're talking about, and don't have an opinion that matters.

So because their opinion is different from your "all knowing" self then their opinions do not matter??? Damn, cancel culture has now invaded CZ.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
For all of 2019 and the first 4 games of 2020 the Dak led offense has AVERAGED 31.45 points per game. That's great if not outstanding. Stop and think before you bring up the record which you haters always do. If an offense is averaging 31.45 pts per game and you're not winning, which side of the ball is to blame?

Stop it with the hater agenda driven non-sense.

You poor miserable creature. Is that all you have in you life is your love of Dak? Do you wake up from a dream of Dak, and then come here and show your love for him? Is that all you do? lol. Never have I seen a supposed Marine love a man so much that he has to tell everyone to like him otherwise they are haters. I laugh at you and feel sorry for you at the same time. Every freaking day...here you come to Dak's defense trying to change anyone's mind about him. I swear, you are either a girl in love or are getting paid by Dak, because this is an everyday occurrence with you! Dak, Dak, Dak...what a life you must live.

Last edited:

RS12

Reaction score
Dak led offense by season:

2016: 26.31 points/game 13-3 record
2017: 22.13 points/game 9-7 record
2018: 21.19 points/game 10-6 record
2019: 27.13 points/game 8-8 record
2020: 33.33 points/game 2-3 record (Dak played in only 4.5 games)

Defensive Points Given Up By Season

2016: 19.13 points/game
2017: 20.75 points/game
2018: 20.25 points/game
2019: 20.06 points/game
2020: 37.56 points/game (based on the 4.5 games Dak played)

So it's interesting how you left out the 2016-2018 seasons just to inflate the offensive points per game to fit your narrative but as you can see the only season to blame the defense was in 2020 and in his career Dak has "led" the offense to an average of 26.02 points/game....which while good isn't the 31.45 points per game your narrative attempts to portray and does not exonerate Dak in any way from the the overall team performance and failure to lift the team to more success.
What about some of the brutal performances in 2019? Jets. Bears and last Eagles game off the top of my head and I know there was more. Even Jerry who doesn't live here on Earth knows he way overpaid for what he is getting.