Let's take the boards temperature

Section446

Reaction score
I really think that the Cowboys can run the table and get to 10-6.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Rampage;2403540 said:
:confused: 2006 we beat vince young, Matt Leinart, brad gradowski
in 2007 we beat trent edwards, tavaris jackson, matt moore
this year we beat Aaron Rodgers
Sure, I know.

In the decade we also lost to Jake Delhomme when he had his first career start while with the Saints.

Eli Manning had his first career win against Dallas in Texas stadium. I could look up others, but it would be too much work.

Point is don't overlook that game or be suprised if an inexperienced QB beats us.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
superpunk;2403428 said:
sonnyboy I am not a negative fan.

And I won't even attempt to deny that this team CAN win 6-7 more games.

I simply have no confidence in the leadership to say that I am confident that they WILL win 6-7 more games.

But with Romo, anything is possible. He's that good - he can make an incompetent head coach look competent.

Pretty much sums up my feelings. I'm usually on the positive side of things, but I'm having a hard time seeing Wade motivate this bunch more than the other NFCE coaches will for their squads. I'm still hopeful, for sure, but I sure as hell wouldn't put any money on it.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2403579 said:
Sure, I know.

In the decade we also lost to Jake Delhomme when he had his first career start while with the Saints.

Eli Manning had his first career win against Dallas in Texas stadium. I could look up others, but it would be too much work.

Point is don't overlook that game or be suprised if an inexperienced QB beats us.
#1 Eli won his 1st game against Dallas at the meadowlands. I know this cause I was there. Second Greg Ellis was probably the only player on the team when Jake won his start. I started in 2006 cause we still have a bunch of players on D from that year. so you're wrong again.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Rampage;2403597 said:
#1 Eli won his 1st game against Dallas at the meadowlands. I know this cause I was there. Second Greg Ellis was probably the only player on the team when Jake won his start. I started in 2006 cause we still have a bunch of players on D from that year. so you're wrong again.
Good, I'm happy you're right. Feel better?

gazmc_06

Reaction score
10-6 for me.

I think we can run off 3 wins in a row from here, maybe even 4 if we play well against the Steelers. I just never like playing the Eagles or Ginats, those are possibly two losses right there.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2403616 said:
Good, I'm happy you're right. Feel better?
maybe you should do some research before you say things as if they're facts

Eskimo

Reaction score
Board overall looks semi-optimistic with the majority predicitng 10-6 or better and likely a playoff berth. I guess I always tend to be amongst the more pessimistic. Hopefully the majority is right here.

SquiggDoggs

Reaction score
11-5...we go 11-4 rest our players because we clinch a playoff birth and lose the last game to the eagles.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Let's break it down

Washington - Loss
San Francisco - Win
Seattle - Win
Pittsburgh - Loss
N.Y. - Loss
Baltimore - Toss up
Eagles - Loss

This is based solely on how we have played recently, especially on defense.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Like one other poster stated, I think our entire season rests on the Washington game. If we win, I think we'll get on a pretty good roll and go 11-5, 10-6 at worst. If we lose, we're done. It's that simple IMO. We're getting key players back and a win in Washington will help renew the one thing we need most: confidence. Of course, all this could change if we go through another injury crisis like we've had the past month.