Lets trade Henson

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I'm saying there is no indication they are even leaning that way.

You can wish in one hand and crap in the other. Which one do you think is going to fill up faster?

Henson does not hurt our cap situation, has enormous potential, and has players on the team gushing about his abilities. I doubt you're going to get your wish.

But what I am saying is that what if a team really wants Henson - due to the reasons you've stated about his contract and 'potential' (which I don't think he has as much of as some) - and we really want thier player, is it entirely impossible that we involve Henson in a trade?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
What would it take for you to trade Drew Henson from the Dallas Cowboys?
a quality starting FS, or RT, or a number 1...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
One of us now has trade power with the Cowboys?

Coolio.
:storm:

hockix

Reaction score
I still hope Henson will have a great training camp.
Bledsoe is not hard to beat.

An improved Oline, JJones, Witten, and give him a young target with Key and Glenn and Henson would do a good job.

Maybe Henson is not ready, but Bledsoe is not much of an improvement.

ghst187

Reaction score
A top 5 pick in NEXT year's draft, which can only be better than this one, and a 3rd rounder this year

blindzebra

Reaction score
I have trade power?

Cool, I'll trade banned in austin for a bag of rocks, but I'd probably need to throw in a future draft pick.:D

SuperSafety_31

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Based on what?

Based on the Maker's Mark that I'm drinking right now. :drunk: <<<This one is drunk if you look it up.

Seriously, it is too soon to trade Henson or here is an Idea. Lets hope that Matt Leinhart goes into a supp. draft and the Cowboys take him then you could trade either Henson or Leinhart. Hey, why not both.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
I have trade power?

Cool, I'll trade banned in austin for a bag of rocks, but I'd probably need to throw in a future draft pick.:D

Sounds reasonable to me........Let's do it. :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Hypothetically of course. ;)

Don't phorget this board is for football discussion.
We have a fantasy football forum.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
But what I am saying is that what if a team really wants Henson - due to the reasons you've stated about his contract and 'potential' (which I don't think he has as much of as some) - and we really want thier player, is it entirely impossible that we involve Henson in a trade?
I have tried to say it as clearly as I can.

I seriously doubt it. Bill and Jerry do not share your agenda.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
I have trade power?

Or how bout a dipshat intern sportswriter - who's too stupid to make it because he doesn't know spat about the game - and someone to replace Henson so he can quit wasting a roster spot.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Henson could never be the next Aikman, is anyone paying attenion, we wont trade him he has not value and even less each passing year. Dallas wants this guy to be sometihng but Parcells doesnt see it now and is running out of time with this guy. It would be wiser to drop and bring in a younger qb to mold. So far Henson hasnt really improved and he proved it in the Chicago game, which after everyone shut up about that Parcells was able to continue and finish the season. Henson will have the offseason and next year. Since Bledsoe is here thats unlikely, by the time he might start he'll be what? 28

It did take Brees 4 years to kick it in and get the hang of it, and lets him seom respect, hes in San Diego, but he came right out of college and Henson tried chasing a dream he wasnt going to achieve in NY. ANd Dallas has no choice but to go with the vet in this case.

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
If the team is moving to a 3-4 next year,I hope we get Derrick Johnson from Texas ,that boy is awesome IMO! I don't think he will be there unless we trade up though. I think the Texans will get him,they are getting ready to rid of J.Sharper via trade or free agency.