Video: Letting Ridgeway go was a mistake

Bagman

Reaction score
John Ridgeway. Vanilla Gorilla. White Dynamite. The Unblockable One. The Alabaster Disaster. The Beige Rage. This dude has 5 nicknames and 4 career tackles. The ultimate JAG. PASS !!!!

Carson

Reaction score
He’s learning for Allen and Payne. It’s definitely beneficial for his game

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

If you have not seen Ridgeway body slam Damien Williams go look it up. Love the attitude and i'll take the penalty all day.

Really?

Super Bowl. Three seconds left.
The Kansas City Chiefs are down by six.
They have the ball on the six yard line after failing to run it in three times. Dallas has stuffed their run game three times in a row.
Mahomes takes the snap and is ready to throw the TD to win.
Ridgeway plays for Dallas and body slams the QB, which would have been a sack and ended the game.
But now it is an unnecessary roughness call and first down on the three.

Care to revisit that all day comment, Pete Carroll?

Creeper

Reaction score
I agree it was a mistake to lose him the way they did. There were other guys on the roster they could have snuck onto the practice squad. Ridgeway is not much right now but I think he will turnout to be better than Bohanna and Gallimore in a year or two. He is going to be a guy who will clog up the middle. If Washington picked him up with the guys they have in the middle, there is probably something to him.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If you have not seen Ridgeway body slam Damien Williams go look it up. Love the attitude and i'll take the penalty all day.

That proves his greatness...body slamming a RB.

The fact that Josh Ball pushed Ridgeway 10 yards across the field in camp will now be ignored because of this video clip.

Ridgeway said on twitter that he double dog dares Josh Ball to lose 100 pounds and come up to DC and face him man to man. Ridgeway guaranteed to body slam Josh Ball...on the condition that he weigh in under 240.

When asked why the Georgia OL dominated him last year, he said they cheated:

Ridgeway
"One guy would start blocking me, then another guy would slam into me from the side. The 1st guy would then kick out and block a LB. In Arkansas that is not a legal play. I was gonna break their necks but they wouldn't stop pushing me backwards."

conner01

Reaction score
I agree it was a mistake to lose him the way they did. There were other guys on the roster they could have snuck onto the practice squad. Ridgeway is not much right now but I think he will turnout to be better than Bohanna and Gallimore in a year or two. He is going to be a guy who will clog up the middle. If Washington picked him up with the guys they have in the middle, there is probably something to him.
I doubt he’s as good as you think
I watched him in college
Nice run stuffer but brings nothing in pass game
He has 4 solo tackles this season
But he got on sports Center lol

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ridgeway tweeted you to the Cowboys and Trysten Hill for keeping Hill and cutting Ridgeway.

Ridgeway
HAha...I averaged 14 snaps per game for the past 3 weeks. Trysten.

Trysten Hill
I just played 25 snaps for the AZ Cardinals.

Ridgeway
OK, my bad.

Hill
Let's be friends...You can come to AZ and well'll compete in midget QB tossing.

Ridgeway
I can toss Tyler Murray.

Hill
No, but there were some 5th graders dressed to look like Kyler; although they are taller than him. We can pay them $20 and they'll let us toss them...

For $100 they dress like a RB and let you body slam them.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ridgeway tweeted you to the Cowboys and Trysten Hill for keeping Hill and cutting Ridgeway.

Ridgeway
HAha...I averaged 14 snaps per game for the past 3 weeks. Trysten.

Trysten Hill
I just played 25 snaps for the AZ Cardinals.

Ridgeway
OK, my bad.

Hill
Let's be friends...You can come to AZ and well'll compete in midget QB tossing.

Ridgeway
I can toss Tyler Murray.

Hill
No, but there were some 5th graders dressed to look like Kyler; although they are taller than him. We can pay them $20 and they'll let us toss them...

For $100 they dress like a RB and let you body slam them.

:lmao2:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This is exactly why I was cool with cutting this knucklehead.

His temper is what got McCarthy fined. And if the Cowboys get fined next year, they lose a draft pick.

Ridgeway is a knucklehead.

Not only that, he doesn't fit our scheme.
SMH!!! That's exactly the type of fire inside at DT that we've been lacking for over a decade. It's the coaches' jobs to mold that anger into positive performances on the field.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Honestly don't think it was malicious. He was trying to get damien off his feet to make the tackle.
Sure looked malicious to me, brother. While the guy was still on the ground in pain, Ridgeway starts flexing.