Video: Letting Ridgeway go was a mistake

quickccc

Reaction score

If you have not seen Ridgeway body slam Damien Williams go look it up. Love the attitude and i'll take the penalty all day.

lol .... OK then if Ridgeway was a mistake ....then Trysten Hill .was a mistake to let go .... he took it further, he wanted to bar fight opponents " after" the game (twice !!)

"Love da attitude " ? ...glady take the suspension and fine when he went berserk !! :muttley:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lol .... OK then if Ridgeway was a mistake ....then Trysten Hill .was a mistake to let go .... he took it further, he wanted to bar fight opponents " after" the game (twice !!)

"Love da attitude " ? ...glady take the suspension and fine when he went berserk !! :muttley:

I missed the bar fight when did this happen?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He's okay on gap runs where he has to hold his ground. On stretches and like he is not agile enough to perform at a high level. He can learn to get off blocks -he has not yet- but he doesn't have the burst or body control to finish a pass rush.

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I'm in Virginia for Thanksgiving this week, and there's been multiple conversations on sports radio about how Ridgeway was a steal, a find, great addition, etc.

D.C. is a fan base pretty spoiled by their interior defensive line and even they're singing his praises. I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss him.

Carson

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I'm in Virginia for Thanksgiving this week, and there's been multiple conversations on sports radio about how Ridgeway was a steal, a find, great addition, etc.

D.C. is a fan base pretty spoiled by their interior defensive line and even they're singing his praises. I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss him.
Let’s be honest though, they claimed him from Dallas. So he can be average and they will always praise him.

Teams don’t waive players they don’t want to lose.