Video: Letting Ridgeway go was a mistake

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Never heard or saw from Hankins yesterday, was he a healthy scratch?
Recorded nothing yesterday.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish he was still here.

But hey. You couldn't risk losing Trysten Hill or Quinton Bohanna.

rambo2

Reaction score
Ridgeway had an opportunity to make the team and he didn't make it. It was his mistake.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
John Ridgeway. Vanilla Gorilla. White Dynamite. The Unblockable One. The Alabaster Disaster. The Beige Rage. This dude has 5 nicknames and 4 career tackles. The ultimate JAG. PASS !!!!
I vote for you as the chairman of the CZ nicknames committee...

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Cutting Ridgeway looks even worse when you consider at the time Dallas kept Trysten Hill over him. The Cowboys thought they could sneak Ridgeway back onto the practice squad. They also thought they could trade Hill before cutting him.

Two swings and misses.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I want a DT with some nastiness. You guys must have forgotten about Suh at the start of his career. He was a out of control dirty as player. But that's what opposing teams remember and fear. I bet next time that RB that got slammed will just go down in his own.

Big mean nasty is my type.
GutterBall.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Cutting Ridgeway looks even worse when you consider at the time Dallas kept Trysten Hill over him. The Cowboys thought they could sneak Ridgeway back onto the practice squad. They also thought they could trade Hill before cutting him.

Two swings and misses.
Not sure they thought they could sneak him onto the practice squad but that they really weren't impressed enough to try and keep him.

He reminded me of Ryan Switzer. Full blown idiot.