Le'Veon Bell to the Jets

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Man, the Jets really better hope Darnold pans out. Otherwise they’ve bought themselves some very expensive deck chairs.
I like the fact that a guy named "iceberg" was the first to like your post. :laugh:

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah but he’s making up for it this year. Plus he’ll likely play longer now. He didn’t lose ****.
Looks to me as if he did. Plus, if he plays on the franchise tag, this contract would've been much bigger. Yes, there's the chance of getting injured, but there's always that chance.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah but he’s making up for it this year. Plus he’ll likely play longer now. He didn’t lose ****.

You clearly don't know "****".

Time waits for nobody and all Bell got was a year older. He lost $14.5 million and has now signed on for a deal that pays him less than that anually.

He lost, and you apparently suck at math.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Looks to me as if he did. Plus, if he plays on the franchise tag, this contract would've been much bigger. Yes, there's the chance of getting injured, but there's always that chance.

Yeah injured like the Steelers RB who got injured. I think he made the correct move. He got his money either way.

Getting millions in 2019 or 2020 is the same to me. Plus it’s not like he’s broke so he didn’t need the money right away.

uvaballa

Reaction score
You clearly don't know "****".

Time waits for nobody and all Bell got was a year older. He lost $14.5 million and has now signed on for a deal that pays him less than that anually.

He lost, and you apparently suck at math.
Ok Einstein why you so worried about another guys money? He wanted to sit out and get paid a year later. Now he has less wear and tear than a guy like Zeke and will probably play longer.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah injured like the Steelers RB who got injured. I think he made the correct move. He got his money either way.

Getting millions in 2019 or 2020 is the same to me. Plus it’s not like he’s broke so he didn’t need the money right away.
It matters because RB's basically are done around the age of 29 or so. He lost a year of income. Very highly paid income.

If it was worth the loss of money to him to him to leave the Steelers, then so be it, but he lost a few millions.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok Einstein why you so worried about another guys money?

Ask yourself that same question, "Einstein"? Or did the fact that you're here too elude you?

:facepalm:

He wanted to sit out and get paid a year later. Now he has less wear and tear than a guy like Zeke and will probably play longer.

And $14.5 million less money and a year older.

Anything else you want to look bad about?
:muttley:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
different systems and the Jets don't have a great offensive line nor great wide receiving core or quarterback as the Steelers had...

They just signed a really good offensive tackle. They just filled a need on defense and got their young QB a good pass catching RB and Darnold is best at quick release short passes.

Comparing this to a historic trade that hurt one franchise and built another into a dynasty LOL This will barely impact the Jets cap.

uvaballa

Reaction score
It matters because RB's basically are done around the age of 29 or so. He lost a year of income. Very highly paid income.

If it was worth the loss of money to him to him to leave the Steelers, then so be it, but he lost a few millions.
Ask yourself this do you think Bell is going to get another big contract? Probably not so whether he got a $52million deal in 2018 or 2019 doesn’t matter. It shifted a year but he didn’t “lose” anything. Not sure why this is hard to understand. He was getting the same money over the same time span.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Ask yourself that same question, "Einstein"? Or did the fact that you're here too elude you?

:facepalm:

And $14.5 million less money and a year older.

Anything else you want to look bad about?
:muttley:

I can tell comprehension isn’t your strong suit. See post above. You fans say players shouldn’t worry about the money or take less and then when a guy sits out you say that’s dumb. So it would be dumb for Dak or Zeke to give the Cowboys a break then. Just remember that.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can tell comprehension isn’t your strong suit.

Not when it's what you're typing, no. That's a load of crap and comprehension has nothing to do with that garbage.

See post above. You fans say players shouldn’t worry about the money or take less and then when a guy sits out you say that’s dumb. So it would be dumb for Dak or Zeke to give the Cowboys a break then. Just remember that.

Where did 'this fan" say anything about it? Spare me the 'you fans' nonsense, more crap from someone struggling because he's trying and failing to make a poor point. Now you have to struggle and grasp for that nonsense? Keep embarrassing yourself because you're intellectually outclassed.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
So in one offseason, the Steelers lost arguably the best WR and RB in the league. Impressive.

cern

Reaction score
is bell as good as he thinks, or was he a product of the steelers offensive system? mike shanahan always had a great rb at Denver. more due to his scheme than the individual. as for sitting a year and missing out on 14.5 million, it remains to be seen if he can ever recoup the money or not. I just don't get the back and forth rudeness i'm reading just because not everyone agrees on how bell handled his business. DeMarco murray 2.0???