Video: Life without Dak, is that possible?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
LMAO going from 32mil to 34 mil is hardly a pay cut and stop the bs comparisons to normal people and millionaires. you miss the point but thats ok, lots of fans and media feel the same way and more each day coming to my side

you can FEEL how you want but getting 100mil guaranteed to play sport IS NOT PAY CUT..
Playing sports is harder than you make it or else everyone could do it at a top level. I really dislike when people think because they can go to the local Y sports are easy.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Playing sports is harder than you make it or else everyone could do it at a top level. I really dislike when people think because they can go to the local Y sports are easy.
its a raise regardless of how you try and twist it into your narrative..no way no how does he lose money signing this 33million deal just because of a few

MORE years=more money or different guarantees hes going from 2mil to 33MILLION Per YEAR Near 100 mil Guarnteed..has nothing to do with sports, its math..

he also will have shot at one maybe even two more larger deals.. put up some real wins some skins and go back 3 years from now and ask for a new deal.. give us a sb or shut put your hand back in your pocket DAK..

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
its a raise regardless of how you try and twist it into your narrative..no way no how does he lose money signing this 33million deal just because of a few

MORE years=more money or different guarantees hes going from 2mil to 33MILLION Per YEAR Near 100 mil Guarnteed..has nothing to do with sports, its math..

he also will have shot at one maybe even two more larger deals.. put up some real wins some skins and go back 3 years from now and ask for a new deal.. give us a sb or shut put your hand back in your pocket DAK..

He's 26 years old, 27 at seasons start, he could sign a 5 year deal now at 33-34m per season, perform maybe win a SB ( i don't think so but never say never) and still sign the richest deal in sports at 31 years of age for a QB...no other way to describe it now other than greed

blueblood70

Reaction score
He's 26 years old, 27 at seasons start, he could sign a 5 year deal now at 33-34m per season, perform maybe win a SB ( i don't think so but never say never) and still sign the richest deal in sports at 31 years of age for a QB...no other way to describe it now other than greed
they have ways to restructure and give more guaranteed money say after year 3 move some back forward should he earn it.jerrys not cheap but Daks being unreasonable..

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
So what? There isn't a quarterback in the league that's not overpaid. Wentz' contract set the tone for that 2016 quarterback draft class. Wentz has a few commercials out as well in the NE and I'm sure Goff does.

Who cares what the man's going to get paid. The Cowboys will come to terms on an agreement before the March 10th deadline. I hope he gets a huge contract just to toss it into all the haters faces so they may continue being miserable.
You win, lets give hime 150 million a year! Yay, we don't need any other quality players, just Dak!

Philmonroe

Reaction score

Too emotional on this one sir. Nothing I said spoke anything about any raise sir. I just spoke on a common thing people say that I don’t agree with no more no less.