Video: Life without Dak, is that possible?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dude has played 4 years, won 40 games, 2 division titles while getting paid under 700K a season. He was making 200K more than the guys that were inactive every week and I did not see Jerry tearing that deal up. He has EARNED a contract above Goff and Wentz.
good try the wins are all dak the losses are team huh? how about the 9-7, 10-6 that took desperation move by the FO bringing in Amari and having zeke have an awesome year in 2018 and then 8-8 this past year where dak **** the bed..he lost abut 3 games that wer all on him really 4 in my eyes 5 of the last 6 games he disappeared, we won the rams game without him but the other 4 , yup MR Dakota Prescott played terrible..

so what have you done lately MR Win Loss citer, Daks missed the playoffs and no division wins 2 of the last 3 years and well 8-8 is his current record..

you know Garett had the same record and hes gone... hmm odd thing using records when it fits a narrative..

blindzebra

Reaction score
The majority of Cowboy fans don’t like Dak, so why would a company hire Dak to endorse a product to gain the football fans business? With the exception of a few Cowboy fans, nobody likes him.
LOL, people that understand football like him.

So now that the moronic he can make up for it in endorsement money BS gets shot down, he is now not good enough to get endorsements. Gotta love the consistency in the old agenda.

blindzebra

Reaction score
LMAO going from 32mil to 34 mil is hardly a pay cut and stop the bs comparisons to normal people and millionaires. you miss the point but thats ok, lots of fans and media feel the same way and more each day coming to my side

you can FEEL how you want but getting 100mil guaranteed to play sport IS NOT PAY CUT..
Yeah, I am the one that missed the point. But then again why bother bringing up points, facts, and reality.

blindzebra

Reaction score
good try the wins are all dak the losses are team huh? how about the 9-7, 10-6 that took desperation move by the FO bringing in Amari and having zeke have an awesome year in 2018 and then 8-8 this past year where dak **** the bed..he lost abut 3 games that wer all on him really 4 in my eyes 5 of the last 6 games he disappeared, we won the rams game without him but the other 4 , yup MR Dakota Prescott played terrible..

so what have you done lately MR Win Loss citer, Daks missed the playoffs and no division wins 2 of the last 3 years and well 8-8 is his current record..

you know Garett had the same record and hes gone... hmm odd thing using records when it fits a narrative..
I'd try to respond but that would require figuring out what the hell you wrote.

garyo1954

Reaction score
From now on, anything Dak endorses I'm not buying! That'll fix him!

garyo1954

Reaction score
That’s nothing in endorsement money.

Prescott, 26, has endorsement deals with several top companies, including Campbell’s Chunky Soup, 7-Eleven, New Era caps, Sleep Number beds, Pepsi, Citi, and Oikos. Aside from those deals – many of which are in place for years to come – Prescott has taken out loss-of-value and disability insurance policies that will compensate him in the event of a career-ending injury.

Taken together, Prescott’s endorsement deals and insurance policies are worth more than $50 million, ESPN reported, citing league sources familiar with the matter.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/dak-prescott-endorsements-cowboys-contract

Dannon is Prescott’s 11th endorsement deal. His partnership list includes AT&T, Adidas, Beats by Dre, Campbell’s Chunky Soup, Direct TV, Keurig, Pepsi, 7-Eleven, Panini, Tostitos, Panini America, New Era Caps and Nicholas Air.

https://www.dallassportsfanatic.com/the-many-endorsements-of-dak-prescott/

Ring Leader

Reaction score
I hope he gets a huge contract just to toss it into all the haters faces so they may continue being miserable.

Unfortunately, I'm estimating that we have at least 25 people in here that share this half thought. Would be some interesting poll results.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Prescott, 26, has endorsement deals with several top companies, including Campbell’s Chunky Soup, 7-Eleven, New Era caps, Sleep Number beds, Pepsi, Citi, and Oikos. Aside from those deals – many of which are in place for years to come – Prescott has taken out loss-of-value and disability insurance policies that will compensate him in the event of a career-ending injury.

Taken together, Prescott’s endorsement deals and insurance policies are worth more than $50 million, ESPN reported, citing league sources familiar with the matter.

Dannon is Prescott’s 11th endorsement deal. His partnership list includes AT&T, Adidas, Beats by Dre, Campbell’s Chunky Soup, Direct TV, Keurig, Pepsi, 7-Eleven, Panini, Tostitos, Panini America, New Era Caps and Nicholas Air.

They must still only come to 3 mill which is still nothing. If he was doing crazy endorsement money he’d be on them list with the other athletes and no football player is on the top 10 I think. That insurance policy is probably making most of that value tbh. Thanks for the article though.

garyo1954

Reaction score
They must still only come to 3 mill which is still nothing. If he was doing crazy endorsement money he’d be on them list with the other athletes and no football player is on the top 10 I think. That insurance policy is probably making most of that value tbh. Thanks for the article though.

Suspect you're right. The insurance is the big money.

Swagger

Reaction score
He didn't have to be. Cowboys offered Dak a nice contract beginning of the season, but he wasn't interested.

Your first and last sentence are completely contradictory. How do you guys keep getting this so wrong?

Objectively speaking, he has outperformed what would be expected from a 4th round draft pick and played to a higher level that what would have been reasonably expected. As a result, if there was no salary cap then nobody would really care how much Prescott was offered.

The point is, there is a salary cap hence why people do care because if Prescott is overpaid then it decreases our chances of winning a Superbowl.

Just trying to highlight that I do not hate Dak Prescott even though some perceive that I do for being a pragmatic individual.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
At some point in time, it's not beyond reason to consider the possibility that someone might come along to challenge Dak, although, it likely isn't right now. I'd say it remains to be seen when the Cowboys organization might be inclined to draft a QB with the level of upside to be that guy. Surprises do occur upon occasion but I would imagine it's far more likely that one might come along to eventually supplant Cooper Rush.

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
He will agree to play under the tag. He will want to sign after mahomes and the CBA. I just hope he decides to come in to mini camps. It’s gonna be a new system and he needs to learn it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Objectively speaking, he has outperformed what would be expected from a 4th round draft pick and played to a higher level that what would have been reasonably expected. As a result, if there was no salary cap then nobody would really care how much Prescott was offered.

The point is, there is a salary cap hence why people do care because if Prescott is overpaid then it decreases our chances of winning a Superbowl.

Just trying to highlight that I do not hate Dak Prescott even though some perceive that I do for being a pragmatic individual.
Yes if there was no salary cap people wouldn't care what he was offered but there would still be people like me who don't think he's that good and should be Alex Smithed. Thinking there is better than Dak doesn't make you a hater just a realist IMO because an average nfl QB could do what Dak actually does.

HellCrowe

Reaction score

:omg:

points, facts, and reality.