RELEASED Linehan officially gone **merged**

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Wow. Lets move forward finally!

xDo2Nrm.gif
When those dudes hit the crack pipe on an televised exposé about it, was an absolute screamer in the annals of will ferrelldom comedic humour:lmao:

Lmao:lmao2:

,,,er,,,o_O

BigWillie

Reaction score
If it’s Nussmeier as has been rumored, we’re just going from one turd to the next. He was horrific at the collegiate level.

An inspiring hire would be a change of pace.

Reaction score
Dez Bryant - “garbage *** play calling ”

Hopefully Garrett is next
It will be interesting to see if Garrett gets his extension. If he doesn't, then 2019 really will be a "Super Bowl or bust" year for him.

If Garrett does get an extension then we get more of the same. And this is nothing more than rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Praise Sweet Baby Jesus... but wow....did not see this coming at all.

Won't miss the complete red zone ineptitude, nor the stupid gadget plays that the opposing team can see from a mile away.

Now the question is: who replaces him??

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
I also think this is the true test for Dak... Is he worth big time money? Was Linehan holding him back ?

Now they'll have their reasons to pay or not pay Dak.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Step 1 is complete. Hallelujah!

Step 2 - bring in someone who has a clue how to run a modern offense. Let's see how that goes before we get too happy.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I also think this is the true test for Dak... Is he worth big time money? Was Linehan holding him back ?

Now they'll have their reasons to pay or not pay Dak.
Not if they hire Nussameir as the OC. I want someone in here that will help him not hinder him

MikeT22

Reaction score
Linehan should've been gone a couple of years ago.

But, unless Garrett is also fired and we hire a quality HC with full power and control over coaching decisions including his own staff, then nothing is going to change.

It'll just be the same ol same ol with Garrett as puppet HC and Jerry pulling the strings. But that is exactly how Jerry wants it. He wants to be owner, GM and HC with his puppet wearing the headset on game days. Just keep spinning our wheels while Jerry tries to make it work doing it his way being fully in control. Good luck with that.