RELEASED Linehan officially gone **merged**

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I’m sure all the candidates are exciting about the opportunity here. Lol

I know you were being sarcastic, but a smart OC would be ecstatic about this offense.

He inherits a young QB with potential, a great offensive line, one of the best running backs in football and two young, exciting WRs. This offense should be exciting and fun to coordinate, just like it should be exciting and fun to watch.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I’d expect Co-Coordinators. Nussmeier and an outsider. Nuss fills the Marinelli role and the outsider represents Richard who over the course of the year takes charge and he gets full range in 2020 while Nuss goes back to college or another team.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
All these people running around taking things said by the front office at face value are both amusing and discouraging.

You cannot take these discussions on coaches and personnel at face value. It's all politico-speak.

Jerry Jones is never going to tell you straight what he is doing with his coaching changes. This should have become apparent over 15 years ago when Parcells was hired.

Similarly Garrett is not going to badmouth players and coaches coming and going. All reports are that he and Callahan hated each other for example. You ever hear that come out of Garrett's mouth on record? Of course not.

Fact is that it is not good for current and future hires to undermine guys publicly. It gives one a reputation for it and no one wants to work for someone like that.

Right now and for the next 6 months it is lying time. It actually hurts your ability to make moves to reveal strategy be it with coaches, free agency, or the draft.

Don't be led around the nose. Think about what motivates people and their past actions. Do not get led around by the nose.

Praxit

Reaction score
...the official word should be, "What took you so long, Jerry?" ... We needed someone in 2018'.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Calling it now. Dak will have issues next year that would've been 100% blamed on Linehan

But regardless I'm all for him being gone. Need JG to go next, Payton please come back!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Calling it now. Dak will have issues next year that would've been 100% blamed on Linehan

But regardless I'm all for him being gone. Need JG to go next, Payton please come back!

Dak catches a lot of blame now from many around here so how would that be any different? My hope is we can get an OC who can play to Dak strength but also work on areas of Dak game to help him improve as a QB.