Lions released QB Connor Cook. Remember him?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Like you would have grabbed Dak at all?
Dont be arrogant, big boss of an irrelevant 88.
No one here saw it (Dak) coming.
What are you talking about? No one even said anything about drafting Dak. Before opening your pie hole and jumping into a conversation, perhaps you should read that conversation first.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Read your post again. You didn’t limit it to just QB’s. Read what I highlighted. Either you meant it or misspoke. Whichever, it’s on you.

The guy I responded to was talking about QBs - In my response I quoted that guy’s comment about QBs, so I provided for you exactly what I was responding to - I responded directly and specifically to his quote about QBs - and in my response I talked about our history drafting QBs.

You just did the world’s worst job of picking up on context

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What are you talking about? No one even said anything about drafting Dak. Before opening your pie hole and jumping into a conversation, perhaps you should read that conversation first.

Don't be obtuse (again). And don't be a bait and switcher.

Just above is but one of the discussions of the threads --- and there you are, discussing a 4th round pick.
Keep on backtracking. Someone one day will give your credence, but not me.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I have nightmares about the reality that if Oakland hadn't saved us from ourselves, we'd be trotting out a crappy Connor Cook as our starting QB right now.
Romo would've returned as QB in later 2016 or at latest 2017.....and beyond, or until he finally broke down for good.

But point taken
Not drafting Paxton Lynch or Conner Cook, but instead stumbling into Dak was incredibly fortunate

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yet they are and will be the highest paid QBs out there. Granted that pertains to the position more than the talent, but you can't say no one is in the market for Dak if he were to become available.
I was talking about the situation when he was drafted, not as it stands 3 years later. What Dak has done since has exceeded the expectations at the time.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The guy I responded to was talking about QBs - In my response I quoted that guy’s comment about QBs, so I provided for you exactly what I was responding to - I responded directly and specifically to his quote about QBs - and in my response I talked about our history drafting QBs.

You just did the world’s worst job of picking up on context
Not surprised you can’t admit your error.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We got really lucky. Someone did there home work and scored big brownie points for getting Dak.
part of it was dallas coaches, wound up coaching the senior bowl, and Dak played in that game.
So he got on their radar in that game, and I think wade wilson was high on him and pushed to get him on the draft board.
Dak was drafted as a bkup no doubt and a project.
Then dak and kellen go down and Dak was suddenly next guy up. He was # 3 before kellen was hurt.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Yo, Rush threw like 4 picks today. Y'all sure you don't want Lynch or Cook to backup Dak, at least?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

Just above is but one of the discussions of the threads --- and there you are, discussing a 4th round pick.
Haha you got 23,802 messages with only 7,581 likes received.

I got 15,257 messages with 16,725 likes received........I don't need "credence" from you, perhaps you should respond with better content and your numbers wouldn't be so lopsided.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not surprised you can’t admit your error.
Lol - when I make one I will. But if someone shows you a rubber duck, then slaps you across the face with a rubber duck, then mentions that a rubber duck can be used to hit someone across the face, they shouldn’t have to inform you they hit you with a rubber duck for you to know that’s what happened.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Haha you got 23,802 messages with only 7,581 likes received.

I got 15,257 messages with 16,725 likes received........I don't need "credence" from you, perhaps you should respond with better content and your numbers wouldn't be so lopsided.
Oh.
Petty is thou name.
Are you a girl or something????:eek:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
By the pages in this thread, I'd say many of you can't get over Connor Cook.
:rolleyes: