List of Qbs who won their first Super Bowl with the team that drafted them that were older than Dak

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Then you are a lost soul if you think Dak is the only reason we have failed.

You are obsessed. That's not healthy. Heal yourself
You have proven for years now that you expect losers not to lose.

When someone shows me they're a loser I believe them and accept it.

As long as Dak is a Dallas Cowboy I will talk about him and criticize him for being a loser.

If you don't like it then that's your problem.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Then you are a lost soul if you think Dak is the only reason we have failed.

You are obsessed. That's not healthy. Heal yourself
QBs are the highest paid players, it's not even close they usually make more than the double everyone else individually. It is the most important position in all of sports. They get the majority of credit when they win except for a rare example like the 2000 Ravens winning with defense, they should also get the majority of blame when they lose. You probably are in favor of paying Dak an extension in the 50-60 million per year range while making excuses for him, it lacks all sense.,

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You have proven for years now that you expect losers not to lose.

When someone shows me they're a loser I believe them and accept it.

As long as Dak is a Dallas Cowboy I will talk about him and criticize him for being a loser.

If you don't like it then that's your problem.
Huh? What?

You can do whatever you want. Never said you couldnt or shouldn't. Why get so emotional all of a sudden. Way way over the top. Just calm down. This anger is not good for your health.

it still Doesn't change the fact you are singularly obsessed, along with few others.

My comment stands true that Dak is not the only thing wrong with franchise.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Huh? What?

You can do whatever you want. Never said you couldnt or shouldn't. Why get so emotional all of a sudden. Way way over the top. Just calm down. This anger is not good for your health.

it still Doesn't change the fact you are singularly obsessed, along with few others.

My comment stands true that Dak is not the only thing wrong with franchise.
It took you 9 years to even acknowledge Dak is a problem.

Your "comments" mean nothing.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
QBs are the highest paid players, it's not even close they usually make more than the double everyone else individually. It is the most important position in all of sports. They get the majority of credit when they win except for a rare example like the 2000 Ravens winning with defense, they should also get the majority of blame when they lose. You probably are in favor of paying Dak an extension in the 50-60 million per year range while making excuses for him, it lacks all sense.,
What? That was a pointless rant if I ever read one.

You complained why a player is highest paid....and your point of it was what? It's the NFL market. It's how the market falls. It is the most important position on the team. That's why they get paid a lot.

What was your point of all of that?

I am not in favor of paying Dak. But he will get paid. What are the other alternatives that would make this team better.....

Complaining certainly won't do it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It took you 9 years to even acknowledge Dak is a problem.

Your "comments" mean nothing.
No I didn't. Now you lie. And that's not acceptable

I have said for years. Dak is not elite. Thus he is limited. He will make mistakes. We need a stronger team around him to succeed.

So your bull**** don't fly son.

Your tantrums mean nothing

Jayinem

Reaction score
Dak Prescott can barely function in the playoffs. What makes anyone thing this dude is going to suddenly be different next year?
That's the point. Historically there is no reason Dak should get an extension unless you want some more regular season stats.

Jayinem

Reaction score
What? That was a pointless rant if I ever read one.

You complained why a player is highest paid....and your point of it was what? It's the NFL market. It's how the market falls. It is the most important position on the team. That's why they get paid a lot.

What was your point of all of that?

I am not in favor of paying Dak. But he will get paid. What are the other alternatives that would make this team better.....

Complaining certainly won't do it.
Eagles made it to the Super Bowl with 3 different coaches and 3 different QBs since we last went to one. If San Francisco makes it back to the Super Bowl this year they will also have gone to the Super Bowl with 3 different QBs. People like you are the problem. Too scared to try the unknown so just stick with good enough during the regular season Dak.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No I didn't. Now you lie. And that's not acceptable

I have said for years. Dak is not elite. Thus he is limited. He will make mistakes. We need a stronger team around him to succeed.

So your bull**** don't fly son.

Keep your emotions in check.
Please.

Anyone that's been around knows you've been one of the more vocal Dak over Dallas fans for years now.

Now that the walls are closing in you're trying to back track.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Most teams don't keep the same Qb from draft day into their 30s with such little playoff success. Even if they were the #1 overall pick.
Only the Boys recently seem to be on that train unfortunately. Look at other qbs drafted in the same draft as Dak already on their 2 team or more and drafted way higher than Dak.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Only the Boys recently seem to be on that train unfortunately. Look at other qbs drafted in the same draft as Dak already on their 2 team or more and drafted way higher than Dak.
He's fools gold he's going to beat down Washington and the Giants twice a year and probably Eagles once and teams like Carolina and that will get us 10-12 wins at a playoff birth.

Look at Cam Newton, #1 overall pick, 15-1 record won the MVP, got his team to a Super Bowl. But he is long gone from Carolina. Admittedly he declined which Dak doesn't do. Dak is very consistent, beat bad teams lose to good teams get that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

bigE79

Reaction score
Dak Prescott can barely function in the playoffs. What makes anyone thing this dude is going to suddenly be different next year?
He's going to be mad,in the best shape of his life,and likes honey...can't ask for more than that..lol

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
What's the point of post like this?
It’s called a message board… don’t click on it if you don’t want to read it.

If we have to endure posts all
season of Dak being the best qb in the nfl and posts about his stats, etc…. then you can deal with a post stating reality going into his extension
. This post is very on topic with what is about to happen.

Zman5

Reaction score
Most teams don't keep the same Qb from draft day into their 30s with such little playoff success. Even if they were the #1 overall pick.
We did it with Romo and we should not do it again.