Listening to WIP Philadelphia tonight

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
This is seriously your argument that it's an A List school?

Thanks for playing, Fredo, but my work here is done.

I don’t know, is UCSD “A-list?”

UCSD #76 in Engineering

“Well, I didn’t attend there but I’m on campus everyday......”

I:lmao2:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
This is why your posts are such a joke. If you don't understand the difference between judgement calls like Holding and non-judgement calls like offsides or 12 men on the field, you are just talking out of your backside.

The difference between last year and the stretch this year is completely different statistically, which you are either unable or unwilling to understand. That's the entire reason statistics are used. And if you don't see the difference in OL holding our defensive line from last year to this year you either did watch or heard the game on radio.

Of course I understand, but what you're avoiding that I pointed out is it's a drill-down stat. I could just as easily find a drill-down and paint a much hoped for story like the first play of the Philly game.

What I take from this is you want to trot out limited stats to tell a complete story with 1/32nd of the picture without either context or any kind of vetting. "Just believe us because it could be correct ..." Of all these numbers you've trotted out (and not the ones I actually asked you about that's allegedly in "another thread" someplace), not one person has investigated those numbers. Not one. It makes sense though because the "we wuz robbed" crowd is hearing what they want to hear and run with it. Not only that but none of these numbers ever come with a source to check one's work. Someone just compiled something. But when did the CONSPIRACY! crowd ever need any kind of proof? It's better to keep things shadowy and hazy. How convenient.

The thing I don't get about you CONSPIRACY! folks is since you "just know" the games are rigged to screw us, why even cheer? The ending is pre-determined and destined to end in tears. Why invest in a game you can't win? Why not band together and go to the press to expose this plot with your iron-clad 1/32nds proof? Or are they in on it too? Lol. Joke, you say? You got that right.