Listening to WIP Philadelphia tonight

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Like I said, you didn't read any of it.

And you wonder why every person here but the other troll ..... thinks you are a troll.

As I said, I did read it. But it was half analysis designed to get emotional non-thinkers into a tizzy instead of asking qualifying questions. You see, I did that to you and caught you lying trying to bolster your weak case. That's a fact I'd gloss over too if I were you. Lol.

Kaiser

Reaction score
But it was half analysis designed to get emotional non-thinkers into a tizzy instead of asking qualifying questions.

Percy posted the stats, I posted the timeline and you post this kind of drivel trying to sound intelligent.

You are a troll and a very dumb one at that. That is why you have exactly one backer here and its a guy with the exact same MO.

Nav22

Reaction score
Quick!

Who’s dumber, you or Nav22?

You’re still dodging Marcus’ question because you got caught, ONCE AGAIN, talking out your arse you twit.
“Your” vs “you’re”

Don’t ever forget how stupid you are for not knowing the difference. That’s 3rd grade stuff.

You’re inferior scum.
:lmao2:

DURRR DALLAS HAD THE BALL LONGER!! NOT FAIR!!!

Yeah, idiot, maybe because Wentz couldn’t convert on 3rd downs to keep drives alive.

Dak passed for 23 first downs. Wentz passed for 12.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
“Your” vs “you’re”

Don’t ever forget how stupid you are for not knowing the difference. That’s 3rd grade stuff.

You’re inferior scum.

DURRR DALLAS HAD THE BALL LONGER!! NOT FAIR!!!

Yeah, idiot, maybe because Wentz couldn’t convert on 3rd downs to keep drives alive.

Dak passed for 23 first downs. Wentz passed for 12.

Lol, still lying about attending Stanford, lol?

It’s fun and games to call each other names on a message board, but I know I’ve got you so shook you’re making up a fantasy world to live in, lulz.

“Ugh, ugh, I.....I.....I went to Stanford? Yeah, that’s it! I went to Stanford!”

You couldn’t get in to Cal Poly, so it’s no wonder it’s a hot button for you.

Button pushed.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Everyone here read it many times except for you and your arse-buddy. Stop talking about mine and go back to sniffing his.

You sooth yourself to sleep with your conspiracy theories “Cowboys are da best.....it’s jus the big meanie Goodell; he doesn’t want us to win....and Mara too...and what about those refs...they never make bad calls.”

You sincerely pathetic simpleton.

Nav22

Reaction score
Lol, still lying about attending Stanford, lol?

It’s fun and games to call each other names on a message board, but I know I’ve got you so shook you’re making up a fantasy world to live in, lulz.

“Ugh, ugh, I.....I.....I went to Stanford? Yeah, that’s it! I went to Stanford!”

Button pushed.
Complete loser. Look at you starting crap with multiple strangers on the Internet like the insecure fat kid you are.

Your vs you’re. So tough. Like the alphabet.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Percy posted the stats, I posted the timeline and you post this kind of drivel trying to sound intelligent.

You are a troll and a very dumb one at that. That is why you have exactly one backer here and its a guy with the exact same MO.

You posted the stats in reply to a different question I asked about your lying statement. The same way you're trying to use them as a diversion here. So if I'm dumb and easily busted you lying, that makes you what exactly? Oh yeah, my fan boi following me from thread to thread. Is your next step to barrage my PMs with insults like your insecure little buddy? Lol.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Complete loser. Look at you starting crap with multiple strangers on the Internet like the insecure fat kid you are.

Your vs you’re. So tough. Like the alphabet.

Lool, insecure like the guy that got so sincerely hurt from being called dumb he made up a lie that he went to Stanford!

:lmao:

I bet you’re big in the LARPing game aren’t ya? “Farewell world, I’m going to be drifting off into my fantasy realm where I am Gandolph from Stanford!!!”

:clap:

Verdict

Reaction score
It was pretty bad. If the situation were reversed, Cowboys fans would all be livid.

Jourdan Lewis clearly fumbled and Philly recovered. Refs called it down by contact. Philly challenged. The replay showed a pile of 3 Eagles around the ball and 1 of them came away with it... but the refs ruled that it wasn’t a “clear recovery” so Dallas kept the ball.

I guess if there’s any Cowboys players anywhere near the ball, they don’t consider it a “clear recovery.” We caught a huge break.

I don't feel a bit sorry for calls against other teams. Dallas has been on the short end of that stick SO MANY TIMES but it never seems to even out.

Even if the fumble was a blown call, it didn't cost them the game. Dallas didnt score on that possession IIRC. It may have been a missed opportunity for points, but it didn't put Philly behind the 8 ball.

So many calls Dallas has been bent on were game determining calls in crunch time.

Nav22

Reaction score
Lool, insecure like the guy that got so sincerely hurt from being called dumb he made up a lie that he went to Stanford!

I bet you’re big in the LARPing game aren’t ya? “Farewell world, I’m going to be drifting off into my fantasy realm where I am Gandolph from Stanford!!!”

:clap:
LOL what if I put a NASA avatar up? Then I can tell people I work there, right?

Prove that you went to that absolute joke of a school in your avatar. Would anyone be pathetic enough to lie about attending such a mediocre university? We’ll see!

Take time out of your life to prove that to me, a total stranger.

Show us all how pathetic and sad you truly are.

“Your vs you’re”. You’re stupid.

Kaiser

Reaction score

You have officially crossed the line from idiocy into lunacy. Cal Poly is as close to Stanford as a Pop Warner team is to being the Patriots.

Kaiser

Reaction score
You posted the stats in reply to a different question I asked about your lying statement. .

No, you are just too stupid to read it and now fall back on this canard every time you get exposed. Percy showed the holding call stats and that it had only happened twice in NFL history, once to Dallas and once to the Broncos. I showed the calls stopped as soon as Jerry challenged Goodell's contract and restarted the week the issue settled.

And for weeks afterward, two clowns said "BUT BUT BUT IT WASN"T IN AN NFL PRESS RELEASE SO YOU ARE LYING !!!".

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
LOL what if I put a NASA avatar up? Then I can tell people I work there, right?

Prove that you went to that absolute joke of a school in your avatar. Would anyone be pathetic enough to lie about attending such a mediocre university? We’ll see!

Take time out of your life to prove that to me, a total stranger.

Show us all how pathetic and sad you truly are.

“Your vs you’re”. You’re stupid.

Lol, I never thought anyone would be pathetic enough to lie about the school they supposedly attended but here you are Gandolph of Stanford.

Lutonio

Reaction score
So much anger and division not only in this thread but on the entire boards! You would think Dallas lost.

I, for one, resolve to crack open ANOTHER beer and drink to the death of a bitter enemy.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
No, you are just too stupid to read it and now fall back on this canard every time you get exposed. Percy showed the holding call stats and that it had only happened twice in NFL history, once to Dallas and once to the Broncos. I showed the calls stopped as soon as Jerry challenged Goodell's contract and restarted the week the issue settled.

And for weeks afterward, two clowns said "BUT BUT BUT IT WASN"T IN AN NFL PRESS RELEASE SO YOU ARE LYING !!!".

Now you're lying about lying.

In this post, you gave me links to 2 threads. In the OP of the thread by Pants, he mentions Denver with 3 other teams as having 1 less penalty than Dallas at the time and then nowhere else is Denver mentioned in those 2 threads anywhere. Heck, you even ask the question I busted you lying about in one of those threads (LINK) to which you were told no answer existed so you made stuff up to bolster your weak case.

Why must you keep lying? I busted you in this thread and now you're lying right here. Zero credibility and outwitted at every turn. Keep trying to even things up, fan boi. Pretty soon you'll only have PMs left to follow me into like your little friend.

Some of you pathetic conspiracy nuts need a woman and mortgage to keep you occupied because Bigfoot-spotting ain't your thing. Jeez.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
You have officially crossed the line from idiocy into lunacy. Cal Poly is as close to Stanford as a Pop Warner team is to being the Patriots.

Hey small fry, I never compared the two. Your tinfoil twin claimed he went to Stanford but predictably can’t produce a shred of proof.

That said, Cal Poly just turned away 10,000 first-time freshman with GPAs of 4.0 or higher. Those that were accepted averaged 4.13, with an average SAT score of 1407 and ACT score of 30.

Now I know you think SAT is shorthand for Saturday and ACT is what actors do, but if you know an adult that actually attended college, have them explain to you the significance of those numbers.

So you can attempt to throw shade at my school but you do so in the face of contrary evidence, which we all know is par for the course for you.

Kaiser

Reaction score
In this post, you gave me links to 2 threads. In the OP of the thread by Pants, he mentions Denver with 3 other teams as having 1 less penalty than Dallas at the time and then nowhere else is Denver mentioned in those 2 threads anywhere.

OK, I checked the link and PercyHoward's Denver stats are in a different thread. Apologies.

But you still refuse to address the point - there was a two sigma (at least) aberation in judgement calls that started with Jerry challenging Goodell's 200 Million Dollar contract that ended as soon as Goodell's contract was resolved. Comment on that without mumbling something idiotic about Bigfoot.