Logic Rules-Last 10 Super Bowl winning quarterbacks

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Damn, no defense, how in the world did they manage to win 12 games without a defense, but, turn on the lights and the deer stares into the abyss.
Fake defense.....I said it all year....Anybody willing to line up and make it a physical game. We lose.....But blame Dak for the 10. Not the 38....You explain to us all how GB got the 38 point's on Dak.....

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
He's not asking for more money??? Where have you seen him sitting out wanting more???? His contract is up. When your contract is up or your Union contract is up. You go in for what you think is the fair price for a days work. The fair price for a guy like Dak in the NFL is 60 million. You in Dak's shoes? You going to say "no thanks"???
I'm surprised the NFL owners haven't got together and set some kind of price range for "ok" Quarterbacks

They priced Running backs out, I can't see why the owners couldn't do the same here.

All it takes is 1 owner with guts to say "yeah I'll pay you 60$M when you prove to me you can at least make it to a SB"

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You'd been on here lobbying hard to keep Alex Smith over drafting Mahomes because Smith makes you feel safe and comfortable.
Lol sure kid...Im for drafting a qb..im not sold on the GM doing it..Ive seen his work..Draft away but this list pretty much shows that its Mahomes or Brady..not Herbert, Lawrence, Hurts, and so on and so on..will se if Purdy can break the chain but if he spots Mahomes 17 points I wouldn't hold my breathe...it will also debunk your "Its gotta be a top pick" kinda like Brady and Mahomes have..but carry on..

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
!. Wilson...... 2 year
2.Brady.......2 years
3.Manning.......nine years
4.Brady
5.Foles......1 year wonder
6.Brady
7.Mahomes....2 years
8.Brady
9.Stafford........12 years
10.Mahomes....
The quarterbacks that won early had a great defense. The rest of them were just Phenoms. So by any measure possible. Dak is right where he needs to be . He's not phenomenal. He doesn't have a dominate defense....So? Why then? Are some so down on his career thus far??? Makes no sense. Here in black and white you see no other quarterbacks has done crap. That includes Jackson. Allen...Herbert....Burrow......And if Purdy wins????? Great defense.....Defense again :facepalm: So I tell you guys. You want to win a Super Bowl get Dak a defense. Not a fake one. A real one. Start with a dominate defensive tackle. Make Micah a real MLB... get Queens from Baltimore. I think Overshown will be my third starter but I'm still drafting another linebacker. Get the defensive lineman from Kansas City. Draft or free agent another defensive end . Draft or trade for one "great" safety. Get a guy who knows how to stop and defend motion as your DC. Not rocket science here. We do all this, and Dak fails then so be it.... But let's cover the defensive bases first-then worry about, Dak......Why start all over when you haven't tried what works. Even Micah defended Dak and said what the hell ya'll think Dak is "Superman"???? We gave up 38 points. No quarterback wins that game'. And Dak's time with Garrett:facepalm: What quarterback would win under him? So, I go with the last 3 seasons. 12-5...no playoff wins. No Super Bowl. 3 years isn't a long-time guys. You suffered with Jerry for 25 years.... With hardly any 12-5 seasons. If they go all in on defense-Super Bowl. So, try it, Jerry!!! What the hell do you have to lose?????? It's something you haven't tried in 28 years.
200w.gif

Yada Yada Yada another DAKCHOKA playoff moment!!!!
Pay the Man 60 million ASAP!!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's not asking for more money??? Where have you seen him sitting out wanting more???? His contract is up. When your contract is up or your Union contract is up. You go in for what you think is the fair price for a days work. The fair price for a guy like Dak in the NFL is 60 million. You in Dak's shoes? You going to say "no thanks"???
With the money that Dak has already made, plus endorsements, yes I would say no to 60 mil if I REALLY wanted a legacy to be known I won a SB or two. I would tell JJ pay me 40 mil and use the rest to help the team and I win a SB. Dak has more money than Davey Crockett.

But if he seeks greed, then he will go down a loser, no SB and no soup for you.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'm surprised the NFL owners haven't got together and set some kind of price range for "ok" Quarterbacks

They priced Running backs out, I can't see why the owners couldn't do the same here.

All it takes is 1 owner with guts to say "yeah I'll pay you 60$M when you prove to me you can at least make it to a SB"
Because the qb runs your offense. Just like baseball. The pitchers are now over 200 million. Some of you are just spoiled. You know how many lower teams would love a qb to get them 12-5 the last 3 years. I get the ceiling is perceived higher in Dallas but we need to be a little more patient. IMHO. The next quarterbacks-some way worse than Dak will surpass the 60 million mark. Again. Jerry had extended Dak earlier. Dak Cap hit would be in the low 40's. now or lower.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Dallas had 7 at the half......Our defense even holds them to 20...we probably still win by 10. Once the offense got going.
They “got going” after the Packers played their prevent with second teamers. The score before half contained Dak throwing it right into a LBs hands that was dropped and a false start not called. Their D dominated us and Dak was a deer in headlights. How were we winning by 10 if they had played their base 1st team D all game?

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
And that was the only time Greenbay punted the rest of the game until after they got 48. You can whine Dak all day. Dak gave up 10 point's. Defense 38!!! Numbers don't lie.
Let me get this straight...

You say Dak couldn't win that game because he would have had to go all game without punting

In other words, it would have been impossible to do... So how was Jordan Love able to do exactly that?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Remember, Dak gave them 14 points of that 38.
Obviously you didn't take time to read what's going on...I've said,Dak 10...Defense 38....wasn't 14. int for TD...FG......And if you mean the last int. Defense didn't have to let them score???? If I'm wrong about FG...So by your scoreboard-it's Dak 7...Defense 41....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol sure kid...Im for drafting a qb..im not sold on the GM doing it..Ive seen his work..Draft away but this list pretty much shows that its Mahomes or Brady..not Herbert, Lawrence, Hurts, and so on and so on..will se if Purdy can break the chain but if he spots Mahomes 17 points I wouldn't hold my breathe...it will also debunk your "Its gotta be a top pick" kinda like Brady and Mahomes have..but carry on..
Mahomes was a top 10 pick.

How has he debunked the "ya gotta be a top pick" narrative?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Obviously you didn't take time to read what's going on...I've said,Dak 10...Defense 38....wasn't 14. int for TD...FG......And if you mean the last int. Defense didn't have to let them score???? If I'm wrong about FG...So by your scoreboard-it's Dak 7...Defense 41....
Now, tell me about that 60 mil you think Dak deserves. You think he goes hungry?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
With the money that Dak has already made, plus endorsements, yes I would say no to 60 mil if I REALLY wanted a legacy to be known I won a SB or two. I would tell JJ pay me 40 mil and use the rest to help the team and I win a SB. Dak has more money than Davey Crockett.

But if he seeks greed, then he will go down a loser, no SB and no soup for you.
Yea... I'm sure you'd take a paycut at your job to keep the ole company going :muttley: You get whatever the going rate is. So does Dak...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, obviously I have no clue what you are trying to say other than Dak played good and the defense lost the game.

Yeah, obviously...

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
Dack sucked..GB scored 48 points...the defense sucked also...so 34 doesn't sound a whole lot better in a home playoff game
Nobody is denying that our defense didn't play it's best game.

What we are arguing is that Dak had to be prepared to play in a shootout type of game and he wasn't.

Jordan Love in his first playoff game only punted once. Let that sink in.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yea... I'm sure you'd take a paycut at your job to keep the ole company going :muttley: You get whatever the going rate is. So does Dak...
Another Dak over team fan. If I had Dak's money and wanted to have a history of winning a SB, like he yells from the roof top with his LV bag, I would take a paycut to help out my coworkers.

sniker sniker

Last edited:

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
And that was the only time Greenbay punted the rest of the game until after they got 48. You can whine Dak all day. Dak gave up 10 point's. Defense 38!!! Numbers don't lie.
They can't score until our offense gives them the ball again, which according to the numbers, was a lot.

It wasn't just the D