Logic Rules-Last 10 Super Bowl winning quarterbacks

1942willys

Reaction score
Except for the one playoff game against a dumpster fire losing TB team, Dak has stank in every playoff game in the last three years.
That is reality
But the dak bots are desperate to deflect and find excuses

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Lol bro, seriously the easiest way to shut down a Dak fan thread is to bring up the 49ers playoff games. They NEVER answer that question, can't blame the defense
I just did. Mahomes 17 and won. Dak 19 and lost...Math is easy....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Except for the one playoff game against a dumpster fire losing TB team, Dak has stank in every playoff game in the last three years.
That is reality
But the dak bots are desperate to deflect and find excuses
I remember that game, the one that Dak made Brady retire for.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Lol the 49ers have straight up said they wanted Dak to try and beat them. I guarantee you theyre not daring Mahomes to beat them this Superbowl or any game
Words are just words. Mahomes could careless either way. Instead of worrying about Dak the Niners better be worried about Love tearing their defense up. Mahomes will be far worse :laugh: Not to forget the 2 int's the packers dropped that would of gone the distance. Bet KC's corners won't be as gifting....

1942willys

Reaction score
Words are just words. Mahomes could careless either way. Instead of worrying about Dak the Niners better be worried about Love tearing their defense up. Mahomes will be far worse :laugh: Not to forget the 2 int's the packers dropped that would of gone the distance. Bet KC's corners won't be as gifting....
did you bother to count up how many picks opposing DBs dropped from Dak this season?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yea... I'm sure you'd take a paycut at your job to keep the ole company going :muttley: You get whatever the going rate is. So does Dak...

You realize companies ask their employees to take pay cuts all the time. I don’t get the fascination with comparing athletes contracts and jobs to regular people and their jobs. They are not the same. You don’t have 31 other teams willing to sign you for millions if you aren’t great at your job but just ok. In the real world if you’re just ok they’ll probably try and move on from you and then you have to sell yourself again for a new job. Lazy comparison.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
That is true, and if Dak really wants to make a case for winning the SB he would rectify that mistake. But, hey, he has a kid to feed and you can't keep the man down.
I'm the biggest Dallas fan in the world. Jerry screws up and I can get 60 million. You think I'm not taking it????:lmao:If only......:facepalm:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
there speaks someone who failed football 101, thinking weather cannot make a big difference in a game
Weather turned backwards. Spells excuse....Baltimore was at home and was even more used to the weather then Mahomes. No worries there.......Mahomes was just a mortal that day....BUT little did Baltimore know.. Mahomes had his Super friends defense ....But in Dallas??? Super Dak or bust....

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
superman-man.gif
Able to leap linebackers in a single jump. More powerful than a locomotive fullback......Faster than a track widereceiver..... I'm Super Dak... I need no defense...I need no catches.. I need nothing but my owner saying " we go no further than Super Dak can take us":facepalm::lmao:Only in Dallas is this even remotely thought of like this :lmao: :lmao:Kansas City owner doesn't even say this :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:We need Super Dak to save all of the Cowboy Nation......

You weren’t lying when you said you weren’t a “Dak fanboy”, you just didn’t say you were a Super Dak Fanboy, and President of Dak fantasy land.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
You weren’t lying when you said you weren’t a “Dak fanboy”, you just didn’t say you were a Super Dak Fanboy, and President of Dak fantasy land.
I'm a fan of the Dallas Cowboys. Last I checked though you couldn't tell it some times in here. Dak is a Dallas Cowboy. Thus until Jerry shows him the door. Yep....I'm rooting for him. Hoping he can bring one home....

jwitten82

Reaction score
Weather turned backwards. Spells excuse....Baltimore was at home and was even more used to the weather then Mahomes. No worries there.......Mahomes was just a mortal that day....BUT little did Baltimore know.. Mahomes had his Super friends defense ....But in Dallas??? Super Dak or bust....
Lol Mahomes made clutch throws at the end to put them away. Dak failed on his drive against the 49ers.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm the biggest Dallas fan in the world. Jerry screws up and I can get 60 million. You think I'm not taking it????:lmao:If only......:facepalm:
Biggest fan my butt! If you are this big bad Cowboy fan you would not want one player keeping the team down because of...yeah, money. You're a 12 win fan if nothing else.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Some are just happy the way it is. They don't want to get better. Another 10 years wasted.
Didn't see anyone whining in year 21 of losing. Dak has been with a decent coach for 3 years. All three 12-5.... Minus the other 21 years... You'd be all in on this...1 year under Mike almost an MVP...really???? Give it a little more time. You've been waiting 28? What's 2 more/

BoysForLife

Reaction score
!. Wilson...... 2 year
2.Brady.......2 years
3.Manning.......nine years
4.Brady
5.Foles......1 year wonder
6.Brady
7.Mahomes....2 years
8.Brady
9.Stafford........12 years
10.Mahomes....
The quarterbacks that won early had a great defense. The rest of them were just Phenoms. So by any measure possible. Dak is right where he needs to be . He's not phenomenal. He doesn't have a dominate defense....So? Why then? Are some so down on his career thus far??? Makes no sense. Here in black and white you see no other quarterbacks has done crap. That includes Jackson. Allen...Herbert....Burrow......And if Purdy wins????? Great defense.....Defense again :facepalm: So I tell you guys. You want to win a Super Bowl get Dak a defense. Not a fake one. A real one. Start with a dominate defensive tackle. Make Micah a real MLB... get Queens from Baltimore. I think Overshown will be my third starter but I'm still drafting another linebacker. Get the defensive lineman from Kansas City. Draft or free agent another defensive end . Draft or trade for one "great" safety. Get a guy who knows how to stop and defend motion as your DC. Not rocket science here. We do all this, and Dak fails then so be it.... But let's cover the defensive bases first-then worry about, Dak......Why start all over when you haven't tried what works. Even Micah defended Dak and said what the hell ya'll think Dak is "Superman"???? We gave up 38 points. No quarterback wins that game'. And Dak's time with Garrett:facepalm: What quarterback would win under him? So, I go with the last 3 seasons. 12-5...no playoff wins. No Super Bowl. 3 years isn't a long-time guys. You suffered with Jerry for 25 years.... With hardly any 12-5 seasons. If they go all in on defense-Super Bowl. So, try it, Jerry!!! What the hell do you have to lose?????? It's something you haven't tried in 28 years.
Hey kids, it's the excuse parade. There's the "Refs have it out for us" float. Oh, and there's the "it's all the defense's fault" balloon.

Hey look, is that the "poor route running and no separation" truck coming out way?

Sit tight guys, in no time the "poor scheme" marching band will be walking by.

Last but not least, the wagon bearing the names of former players and coaches who all valiantly sacrificed their careers to preserve Daks job and image.

This is the best and most predictable parade. Every year, early January, after another embarrassing playoff loss. You can count on it just like Macy's on thanksgiving day or the tournament of roses.

It's the Dak excuse parade. Mark your calendars folks.