Logic Rules-Last 10 Super Bowl winning quarterbacks

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Mahomes was a top 10 pick.

How has he debunked the "ya gotta be a top pick" narrative?
He wasnt a "Sure #1 pick" that draft was considered light on QB's Mitch Trub was the first QB taken in that draft..there were many shocked KC trade up to get him..hell Andy wasnt sure he sat him the first year which is almost unheard of now...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol Dak fans already hyping him up for next season, hasn't even been a month since the loss
Dak fans must not really care about the upcoming season, they are just giddy that Dak is going to screw up the salary cap, why? Because he can, and will.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Let me get this straight...

You say Dak couldn't win that game because he would have had to go all game without punting

In other words, it would have been impossible to do... So how was Jordan Love able to do exactly that?
Jordan wasn't down 3 tds in any part of the game. Niners were getting beat as bad as Dallas almost against the same GB team. 49ers defense Kept it close enough for the Niners offense to win. No playoff team got down by 17 or more... except Dallas.....Game was over with before halftime.:facepalm: good try but it 's not floating with facts. Not to forget passes that were dropped that would of extended drives...Good try tho...

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dak fans must not really care about the upcoming season, they are just giddy that Dak is going to screw up the salary cap, why? Because he can, and will.
Dak didn't screw up the salary cap. Your owner/GM did...

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Lol Dak fans already hyping him up for next season, hasn't even been a month since the loss
superman-man.gif
Able to leap linebackers in a single jump. More powerful than a locomotive fullback......Faster than a track widereceiver..... I'm Super Dak... I need no defense...I need no catches.. I need nothing but my owner saying " we go no further than Super Dak can take us":facepalm::lmao:Only in Dallas is this even remotely thought of like this :lmao: :lmao:Kansas City owner doesn't even say this :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:We need Super Dak to save all of the Cowboy Nation......

Last edited:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak didn't screw up the salary cap. Your owner/GM did...
That is true, and if Dak really wants to make a case for winning the SB he would rectify that mistake. But, hey, he has a kid to feed and you can't keep the man down.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
superman-man.gif
I'm Super Dak... I need no defense...I need no catches.. I need nothing but my owner saying " we go no further than Super Dak can take us":facepalm::lmao:Only in Dallas is this even remotely thought of like this :lmao: :lmao:
Oh, Oh watch out, here come the kiddie emojis. Frustration is setting in, Superman.

jwitten82

Reaction score
superman-man.gif
I'm Super Dak... I need no defense...I need no catches.. I need nothing but my owner saying " we go no further than Super Dak can take us":facepalm::lmao:Only in Dallas is this even remotely thought of like this :lmao: :lmao:
Except he has had a defense the last two playoff losses against the 49ers and still couldn't pull it off. They held the 49ers to 19 points last season lol. Yet you will ignore that like you have all the other times I mentioned that

plasticman

Reaction score
The 2023 team was doomed from the start. They were one-dimensional throughout the season and it's a miracle Dak lasted the whole year.

All you had to do to defeat this defense was run the ball and keep running the ball. They behaved as if a running attack was a newly introduced concept that had them totally befuddled.

Poor management, poor coaching, poor team construction.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Except he has had a defense the last two playoff losses against the 49ers and still couldn't pull it off. They held the 49ers to 19 points last season lol. Yet you will ignore that like you have all the other times I mentioned that
They can win 12 games with that bad defense I guess.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Hard to build a great team when the QB gets paid a monster contract. Russell Wilson was in year 2 on a cheap rookie contract. The Eagles won without a QB contract eating up their cap space. They had Foles playing elite on their run (and Wentz was in year 2 before he got paid). If you're going to pay a QB big money then you better hope he can be great enough to elevate the rest of the team and make up for other weaknesses (which is what Brady did and now Mahomes) and it's why they have multiple rings and worth every dollar. KC would have loved to have kept Tyreek Hill but with Mahomes, they couldn't afford Tyreek so they put their trust in their QB + a bunch of cheaper WR replacements. And Mahomes has found a way to make it work since they've made 2 straight Super Bowls.

Other teams that have paid their QBs are also facing the same issue...but at least Burrow, Allen, Lamar have taken their teams further than Dak has. Just because those QBs are falling short too doesn't justify Dak. Mahomes is going to break a lot of opposing QB's hearts...there's going to be a long line and Dak hasn't even been good enough to get in that line.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
@IceStar-D7 , go ahead, who's fault was it last season when the 49ers scored 19 points?
Mahomes loses that game then... He only got 17 and won. And we'd all agree he's way better then Dak...Dak aleast got 19....Not bad for a far worse q.b..Against an equal of better defense.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Nobody is denying that our defense didn't play it's best game.

What we are arguing is that Dak had to be prepared to play in a shootout type of game and he wasn't.

Jordan Love in his first playoff game only punted once. Let that sink in.
yeah Jordan Love punted once against our "Strength of the team" Defense..Im not sure im the one who needs to "Let that sink in"

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol bro, seriously the easiest way to shut down a Dak fan thread is to bring up the 49ers playoff games. They NEVER answer that question, can't blame the defense
I noticed you asked him and all I heard was a cricket...chirp chrip chrip