London calling

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Don't worry, My Spotted Dick will be unleashed soon.

Good to see You 731.

LOL.... I can't help thinking how bad (and funny) that sounds. Glad to see so many familiar names over here, like others have said.

Good to see you too, you spotted dick. ;)

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Runny. I am still finding my way around here!! You are even uglier, if that is possible, with your new picture!!9:):)

I think thats the original avatar he had over at that "other" place.

Londonboy

Reaction score
LOL.... I can't help thinking how bad (and funny) that sounds. Glad to see so many familiar names over here, like others have said.

Good to see you too, you spotted dick. ;)
Still having trouble raising the flag-pole I see.:p

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think thats the original avatar he had over at that "other" place.
Nope, it's a different one......Now I feel like crap. I lost 10 pounds, and you didn't even notice!...BTW acr, did you post a New Members introduction? I haven't seen it....or aren't you new?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was wondering the same thing. How you liking the new place, CC? I've been on the official board for so long its going to take some time getting used to the new digs.

I decided to make the jump this morning after a few of my posts got deleted.
Hey acr, welcome to the digs. I've spent more time in here with old friends than out in gen pop but so far I like it here. It does take some getting used to but the staff is helpful.

One of them, Woody'sgirl, has been suggesting we get out of here and into gen pop more and she may regret that and try and herd us back in here.

The biggest complaint so far is the lack of a like button but mine is trying to figure out how to start threads.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey acr, welcome to the digs. I've spent more time in here with old friends than out in gen pop but so far I like it here. It does take some getting used to but the staff is helpful.

One of them, Woody'sgirl, has been suggesting we get out of here and into gen pop more and she may regret that and try and herd us back in here.

The biggest complaint so far is the lack of a like button but mine is trying to figure out how to start threads.
According to the introductory rules, as a newbie you can only start one thread, and that's your introduction. Over time, as you post more, (particularly in gen pop) and they see you're not a troll, you get the privilege of starting threads.......That's how I understand it.

haleyrules

Reaction score
No trolls...what fun would that be..isnt 43harris43 and jag here...they are very entertaining!!;)

Londonboy

Reaction score
Nope, it's a different one......Now I feel like crap. I lost 10 pounds, and you didn't even notice!...BTW acr, did you post a New Members introduction? I haven't seen it....or aren't you new?
Looking good Bruv.........scary, but good.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gawd, I can't believe someone's already doing the multiple post thing, talking about how he was a victim over there, alluding to game attendees being better fans, and bragging about "going on the road" with the team. The more things change...

Londonboy

Reaction score
Gawd, I can't believe someone's already doing the multiple post thing, talking about how he was a victim over there, alluding to game attendees being better fans, and bragging about "going on the road" with the team. The more things change...
I've wiped the slate clean and gonna leave old arguments on the other side, not even gonna mention Cousin Elleck.