London calling

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WTH. Same old sad sorry faces. I should have known better!!
Hey hr, indeed, it's a trap
LOL...Thanks!
Next pic, turn to the side and put your bicep up against your body and flex. That may have been the funniest avatar over there. Every time I saw it, that reminded me of riding shotgun in high school and hanging my arm out the window and fixing it in the right pose to impress the chicks and scare away poachers.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey hr, indeed, it's a trap

Next pic, turn to the side and put your bicep up against your body and flex. That may have been the funniest avatar over there. Every time I saw it, that reminded me of riding shotgun in high school and hanging my arm out the window and fixing it in the right pose to impress the chicks and scare away poachers.
Thing is, when you actually have biceps, trying to squash them against your side doesn't do anything. That only works if they're soft! lol

nobody

Reaction score
Thing is, when you actually have biceps, trying to squash them against your side doesn't do anything. That only works if they're soft! lol

That pic in your avatar makes it look like you got some guns going on those arms.

Londonboy

Reaction score
lol. I am an old cat...still kick your hole for you!!! Never mind the Englishman. Londonboy....ever hear of the SAS....
Ever hear of Milwall? the fans sing "No one likes Us, We don't care", They've been known to trash Their own ground if They loose a match.

nobody

Reaction score
The Players ALWAYS try hard.

Soccer3.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Londy, did you see that? Did'ya see what I gave you?

First there was Everest, then the moon and now a "like" form the most unlikable poster on the forum. Cherish it, hold it close to your breast and think of me often. You can lay back and smoke a cigarette now, watch the smoke drift toward the slowly turning ceiling fan and say to yourself "man, what a like".