London calling

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Surprised you didn't just get that going, but as I said to Godfather, I wouldn't wanna be in charge of us.
It can be revived there are no real rules there except for personal attacks this site looks like a good place to hang out lots of good posters in the football forums

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Surprised you didn't just get that going, but as I said to Godfather, I wouldn't wanna be in charge of us.
Hell no, I can't even be in charge of myself. I wouldn't be just lenient, I'd be enabling and would be making posts in other members' names and then giving them a time out.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hell no, I can't even be in charge of myself. I wouldn't be just lenient, I'd be enabling and would be making posts in other members' names and then giving them a time out.
Now you make me wanna start my own forum!

Londonboy

Reaction score
If people call you "Londy", they'll mispronounce it if they meet you in person.......That's why I've been calling you "Lundy"...and always will!
I just assumed that You likened Me to a tiny rain-soaked Island, covered in bird-crap.
Lundy_472x800.jpg

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score
It can be revived there are no real rules there except for personal attacks this site looks like a good place to hang out lots of good posters in the football forums

They seem like a really good group here. I like it. I wonder if they have a banana vault.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Howdy London. Welcome to a great Cowboys forum. Time for a fresh start.
Agreed, I promise to never mention any points of contention or jibes about grammar from the other site.
I'm relying on You to provide some new ones, so don't let Me down lol.

Joking aside, I'm glad to see that You like it here and so far I like it too, although not having a like button is annoying.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Agreed, I promise to never mention any points of contention or jibes about grammar from the other site.
I'm relying on You to provide some new ones, so don't let Me down lol.

Joking aside, I'm glad to see that You like it here and so far I like it too, although not having a like button is annoying.
You'll recieve it soon. About a 100 post.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Where's your spotted dick? Gawd help me I love writing that even though it's a freakin' dessert. I've been on good behavior since I got here and that's as close as I can get to being naughty. Oh, I;ve seen some **** words but by the time I figure out what the word is, my brain is exhausted and I need another nap.

Y'all are gonna like Londy and his sidekick DoctorChicken, aka bbic. Think Benny Hill and that old sidekick of his. And they change places so easily.

Glad you pond jumpers made it over. Couldn't agree more about the uselessness of soccer; however, that is one word spelled correctly as compared to Futbol, which is two words spelled incorrectly. And on this side of the water, two wrongs do not make a right.

I was wondering the same thing. How you liking the new place, CC? I've been on the official board for so long its going to take some time getting used to the new digs.

I decided to make the jump this morning after a few of my posts got deleted.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Say's the Guy with the Randy Avatar.
GP told Us You were here yesterday, did it take You this long to work out how to post?
Great to see You Cousin.