Look for Micah to file a grievance if Cowboys designate him a DE rather than LB

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I'm not sure he would have much of an argument here....the snap counts from the last two years are heavily weighted towards him being a DE.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow, never thought LB would come in higher than DE.
It's pretty clear he is a DE...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5th year options from the tweet.
$21.3 million for DE, 24 million for LB.

That is not for a new contract, he could and probably will get more.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
So he did have it right. This clarifies it. I would think DE would be more than a LB.
However since some LB's in a 3-4 are used to rush the QB, could be why they are getting more. Such as TJ Watt.
Quite possibly it is mind boggling

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
5th year options from the tweet.
$21.3 million for DE, 24 million for LB.

That is not for a new contract, he could and probably will get more.
Oh of course way more, if I were Micah I'm laughing at this in Knowing I'm getting more

Staubacher

Reaction score
Imagine the haul we could get for this guy by trading him now. A loudmouth who disappears when it counts isn't worth the drama he will always bring.

Make a Herschel trade, strengthen the overall roster and let Micah clown elsewhere

bandfan

Reaction score
It is a legal avenue, his lawyers would be idiots not to explore it. That goes for every player in the league.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Imagine the haul we could get for this guy by trading him now. A loudmouth who disappears when it counts isn't worth the drama he will always bring.

Make a Herschel trade, strengthen the overall roster and let Micah clown elsewhere
I like Parsons unlike you I think but what could you do with possibly 2 first round choices and the 5 year 170 million contract he is going to get? Probably 4 high quality players

You have to consider that if you could get a lower level team to offer that and get 2 picks in the top 10-15 the next 2 years

HanD

Reaction score
No, you have it backwards
that's not what was posted yesterday in tweets. i know there is back and fourth on that. looking it up though it does seem like lb is indeed higher than de which seems weird since DEs make way more money aav bosa34m, garrett 25m, sweat 24.5m, crosby 23.5m, hendrickson 21m vs lbers but i guess it's all how you classify "edge" players for the calculation.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Can we file a grievance against MP for his play against GB, when he actually was on the inactive list? He impersonated an edge. I am still grieving. :mad:
Well that would be funny. He would be filling against an Owner impersonating a GM.