Look for Micah to file a grievance if Cowboys designate him a DE rather than LB

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The difference is negligible.

Is there really any doubt that he is going to get the largest non QB deal ever when the time comes?

He and Dak will make about 90 million between the two of them. Maybe if they only take turns disappearing the team can stay relevant and Jerry and son will be happy.

Don’t mind me as I learn to accept that the whole winning thing isn’t going to happen for some time, if ever.

They blew their window and don’t as much as recognize that mistake.

The only real shot, absent a major change in many areas is like 3-4 consecutive 2005 type drafts. Good luck.
only followed by the next player who will get the largest deal, so his deal will only last as the largest for a few years or so

SackMaster

Reaction score
Dave chappelle says hi.
Didn't Dave leave because the producers said the show "made too much" for them to pay him what the contract said, and tried to pay him below what his contract said he should be paid?

Then when Dave threatened to tell his fans what was happening, the rumors started that he would not take the money, went crazy and left the country?
:huh:

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
More than a dozen teams would be in the running for him. I have no doubt. He's just that talented. He changes the defense.

Unfortunately he wears down EVERY YEAR.

Maybe that changes if we get him some guys who can stop the run.
More than 31 teams recall the Chicago Bears trade for Khalil Mack. Their may be some dumb NFL FOs, but none stupid enough to repeat what obviously did not work.

fivetwos

Reaction score
only followed by the next player who will get the largest deal, so his deal will only last as the largest for a few years or so
I’m just saying when the time comes Jerry will put up a small charade of a fight, MP will hold out for a little while, get the team in the news, then get the largest non QB deal of all time.

The circus act is becoming quite predictable in every kind of way.

He is a very talented pass rusher, but he isn’t a Reggie White where he is a non debatable stud vs both run and pass (and a clear team leader) but will eventually be paid that way.

Shannon1

Reaction score
I tried telling everyone that the Cowboys don’t decide the position,know being posted the truth ,the ones calling out the cowboys need to be penalized for writing false information!

Chasing6

Reaction score
Very surprised that a franchise tag LB is higher than DE. Seems strange to me. Having said that Parsons is a DE all day long. Having said that is they report to training camp without an extension both he and his agent need to have their heads examined.
OLB especially in a 3-4 is more similar to a DE in a 4-3. MLB should have their own separate category.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I’m just saying when the time comes Jerry will put up a small charade of a fight, MP will hold out for a little while, get the team in the news, then get the largest non QB deal of all time.

The circus act is becoming quite predictable in every kind of way.

He is a very talented pass rusher, but he isn’t a Reggie White where he is a non debatable stud vs both run and pass (and a clear team leader) but will eventually be paid that way.
Or to the point where he really affects the game in a high manner. Yes he needs a lot of attention put on him, but I feel like there's more than can be done if he's great!!

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Parsons has a legit complaint if the team is changing his position to short him out of $2M.

GMO415

Reaction score
Trade this guy and get three 1st round picks for him.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
hill has it backwards. lbs get less and that's when he would file a grievance.
I have heard it both ways ! lol.
I think once they designate,lb or de, one would make more for that 5th year, which is a set rate of around 24 milion.
So one designation gets like 2 mil more than the other.

rambo2

Reaction score
There are so many ignorant people posting here. It's ridiculous,

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
I thought DE would be more valuable but per Over the Cap franchise tag salaries
LB - 24 mil
DE- 21 mil