Losman on the way out of Buffalo?

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
Jarv said:
Dude, I had no idea. I was wrong.

Doesn't mean I'll back down on the other arguments.

But, when I'm wrong, whew I was in a big way.

It's ok Jarv, I forgive you...you're all right in my book:shake:

By the way was that you I saw 'trolling' over at Billzone.com earlier. :eek:

COWBOYSNUM1

Reaction score
kartr said:
Quincy wouldn't be a backup there for long cause they have no one there better. Carter in three weeks of starts made the Jets a more explosive offense. That's right. Santana Moss was in the 30th percentile in catches, yards and yards per catch before Quincy started there, and after Pennington's injury, Moss moved up into the top 5 in those same categories. If you pair QC with those receivers and RB, Buffalo would be back in the playoff hunt.
You are correct when you say Quincy would not be a backup there for long. He would probably be running the scout team. That is until his next drug test.

ConcreteBoy

Benched
Reaction score
Bills loss is Dallas Gain on Bledsoe. What a dumb trade that was for Bills. Losman already a bust and we added Spears, Julius Jones, Ryan and picked up Bledsoe.

For what its worth - I've read all the Whitehurst love and stuff this draft out there. Throw it all out, I've seen enough of him to know he's bad news. Go ask the Clemson fans.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
It's ok Jarv, I forgive you...you're all right in my book:shake:

By the way was that you I saw 'trolling' over at Billzone.com earlier. :eek:

Yep, that was me...of to NE next.

I guess you read what the Bills fans had to say.

ConcreteBoy

Benched
Reaction score
Jarv said:

Bledsoe was a steal for us. Thats pretty clear and the Bills fans? What do they know about football anyway?

RESIN8

Reaction score
Future 585 said:
no he didnt. hes awful...a backup at best

he reminds me so much of ryan leaf i cant stand it

Losman reminds me of another kid from the Southern California area that also became a huge bust. I also remember that Doug Flutie had something to say about Rob Johnson and it wasn't that good. I think that JP Losman reminds me of Rob Johnson. It's just a pity that QB's do have more of a chance to hang around as a journeyman.

ConcreteBoy

Benched
Reaction score
Bledsoe raved about and said nothing but the best about Brady

Bledsoe threw Losman under the bus.... Year later Losman is getting jetted and Bledsoe is gearing up for a big season.

Bills fans can't feel great about the trade we took to rthem there....

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
Jarv said:

I've spent time lurking on a few bills and pats boards...I've found the opinions are definitely mixed, particulary in New England. A lot of pats fans are greatful for what Bledsoe did during his time there, but have no regrets now that brady has come in and won 3 world titles and have moved on.

Most bills fans know bledsoe was never the problem there, some are just bitter and buy into the donahoe propaganda and believe losman is going to turn into a superstar......but even a few acknowledge the possibility of the 'curse of the bledstudsoe':eek:

Slyster

Benched
Reaction score
Where do you come up with your stuff kartr? Bledsoe never wanted to mentor Losman? Heh. Drew tried his best to help JP but he wouldnt listen. Thats why after he got traded refered to him as " the kid " or " that kid ". Plus JP wouldnt give credit to anyone that helped him.. Unlike Brady who showered praises on Drew.