Lost is back! (Season 5)

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
I've never seen even a single minute of LOST. I've got nothing against it, just not my thing.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2600755 said:
I've never seen even a single minute of LOST. I've got nothing against it, just not my thing.
That's what I said. Dude, watch the pilot. You'll be hooked.

I just got into it couple months ago and went through the first four seasons in a couple weeks.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Achozen;2600758 said:

I just got into it couple months ago and went through the first four seasons in a couple weeks.

I really can't get into fiction. Not on TV.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Achozen;2600758 said:

Yep. I never wanted to get into it. I foolishly let my friend watch it on my new 52" plasma, and that was the end of that. Next thing I know I had spent like 50 bucks buying seasons 1 and 2 on itunes. Now I just want it to end so I can get the damn answers they owe the audience. I have a suspicion their going to leave us hanging bigtime...

Kevinicus

Reaction score
ologan;2598758 said:
I just finished watching it on the computer. Great episode. Go to the ABC site,and you can watch them all on your computer. I forgot a lot of stuff from the past,so I started watching from scratch again a few days ago.

I'm not gonna watch a TV show on my computer. If I'm forced to download a torrent I will stream it to my xbox and watch it on my TV in less than HD quality, but decent.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2601539 said:
I'm not gonna watch a TV show on my computer. If I'm forced to download a torrent I will stream it to my xbox and watch it on my TV in less than HD quality, but decent.

They stream in HD quality on their website.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2601791 said:
They stream in HD quality on their website.

HD quality on a 19" monitor is ALMOST useless. Especially the "HD" streams they have on their site. They're HD quality if you watch them in their little 6" screen. The torrents I get are of much better quality. If I'm going to watch something for more than a couple minutes it's going to be from the comfort of my couch.

Thankfully my mom had most of the episodes on her DVR so I was able to watch it today.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tomson75;2601292 said:
Now I just want it to end so I can get the damn answers they owe the audience. I have a suspicion their going to leave us hanging bigtime...
:yathink:

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Hopefully Sayid will get to beat up on some more people. He's been getting into a lot of fisticuffs over the last few episodes.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2607363 said:
Thanks for the reminder brother *Desmond voice*

Desmond.jpg

How could you ever forget Brother?!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least the writers have said they will be answering the questions eventually.

For those that followed the sopranos...that was very annoying how they would go down one story line or episode but never get back to it and leave you wanting to know what happened.

I remember they did that with the russian in the Pine Barrens episode and then like two seasons later they do one line about him but that was it.:mad:

But they did that type of thing quite a bit.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
I've never watched the Sopranos. A week ago, my cousin gave me all 6 seasons on DVD to watch. I figured I'd never do it, but I was bored the other night and popped the first episode in. A few days later, I'm almost done with the 3rd season right now, and I can't wait to watch the rest of it.

Damn fine show.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Tonight's episode was extremely good. It was better than the season premier IMO. I now have a new avatar because well, Locke rocks. :D

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Ozzu;2608260 said:
Tonight's episode was extremely good. It was better than the season premier IMO. I now have a new avatar because well, Locke rocks. :D

Thats an awesome avatar Ozzu, even though im not really a big fan of Locke. I've had a problem with him ever since he let his allegiances sway the way he did...

I know its the right thing for him and the island as well but still.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Ozzu;2608260 said:

I agree that the second episode was much better than the opener.