Lost is back! (Season 5)

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2612862 said:
I don't quite understand where they are going with the story line so far.
I think it's a good way for them to give us more about what the Dharma Initiative was all about.

I wonder how long it's gonna take for them to explain the smoke monster...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Achozen;2613159 said:
I think it's a good way for them to give us more about what the Dharma Initiative was all about.

I wonder how long it's gonna take for them to explain the smoke monster...

Did they ever explain what ate the pilot in the first or second episode? I know they killed a polar bear but no way was it big enough to pull the pilot out of the plane and eat him.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2613173 said:
Did they ever explain what ate the pilot in the first or second episode? I know they killed a polar bear but no way was it big enough to pull the pilot out of the plane and eat him.

It was the smoke monster. It can grab people and fling them into trees and stuff. It can also pull them underground through these "vent" dealies.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
What a mighty fine topic...

My two most obsessive passions in life: The Dallas Cowboys and LOST.

I guess all you have to do is see my "location" and read my profile to see how die hard I am for this show. I have watched every episode numerous times and even watch then frame by frame. I am extremely addicted.

Can't wait to have some great discussions with you guys for the season. Season 5 is going to be amazing.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Ominous Oracle;2613250 said:
What a mighty fine topic...

My two most obsessive passions in life: The Dallas Cowboys and LOST.

I guess all you have to do is see my "location" and read my profile to see how die hard I am for this show. I have watched every episode numerous times and even watch then frame by frame. I am extremely addicted.

Can't wait to have some great discussions with you guys for the season. Season 5 is going to be amazing.

Ha. I'm right there with you on the Lost obsession thing. I visit Lostpedia almost as much as I visit here. Oh and your location is definitely one of my favorite episodes.

Season 5 has been really good so far. It feels as though the puzzle is starting to reveal itself. It's definitely a mind-bender now that there's some time travel involved, but we're starting to learn about how everyone ended up where they are.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Ozzu;2613264 said:
Ha. I'm right there with you on the Lost obsession thing. I visit Lostpedia almost as much as I visit here. Oh and your location is definitely one of my favorite episodes.

Season 5 has been really good so far. It feels as though the puzzle is starting to reveal itself. It's definitely a mind-bender now that there's some time travel involved, but we're starting to learn about how everyone ended up where they are.

Haha...yeah I am constantly on here and LostPedia as well. I know some people hate the "time-travel" stuff, but they have hinted at it for a long time and I think it is just the natural way the show was supposed to progress. Just imagine the possibilities that time-travel can have:

Dharma Initiative.
4-Toed Statue.
Smokey.
Jacob.
The Others.
Richard Alpert.
Mrs. Hawking
The "connections".
etc....

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Ozzu;2613868 said:
Haha. :D Marvin Candle/Mark Wickmund/Edgar Halliwax/Pierre Change rocks.

I forget what his username is but we had another user who used to use the same avatar. I knew who the actor was but no idea what it was from. So when I started watching lost and saw that scene I cracked up. :laugh2:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
http://i174.***BLOCKED***/albums/w88/wallnerd/girls/Kate_on_beach_lost.jpg

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
This show has become so damn tedious this season.

The half with the constant time jumping is just annoying and the other half plays like a bad soap opera.

I'm glad some people are still into it, but I think I'm done with this show for this season.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Jacob loves the Cowboys, this I know.

For The Island tells me so.

"There's a hole in the roof so Jacob can watch his team."

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Lost_Kubricks.jpg

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Wow. Great episode.

Things are really starting to come together.