Lost is back! (Season 5)

kmp77

Reaction score
Stupid rerun fake thing tonight...what tha....anyone know why they're not having an episode tonight?

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
kmp77;2741177 said:
Stupid rerun fake thing tonight...what tha....anyone know why they're not having an episode tonight?

May sweeps.

I think it's garbage that the producers said(paraphrased),"one of the reasons we're shortening the seasons is so there won't be any breaks between episodes."

Well, this is now the second break this season. I guess whatever Damon and Carlton say, we need to expect the opposite.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Yeah these breaks are really getting annoying. I've started looking forward to watching Lost even more than The Office.

Last weeks episode was kind of a stinker to me, and I was waiting for something good last night. Oh well.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2741587 said:
Yeah these breaks are really getting annoying. I've started looking forward to watching Lost even more than The Office.

Last weeks episode was kind of a stinker to me, and I was waiting for something good last night. Oh well.

These last episodes will more than make up for it.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Big one tonight Brotha's...

Happy 100th LOST episode everybody!

Here is the 100th episode cake that food network's "Ace of Cakes" made for the cast and crew:

100LOSTEpisodeCake.jpg

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Ominous Oracle;2756863 said:

Here is the 100th episode cake that food network's "Ace of Cakes" made for the cast and crew:

100LOSTEpisodeCake.jpg

I've got dibs on eating Kate!

...and save me a Darma Initiative Beer for when I'm done. ;)

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
tomson75;2756908 said:
I've got dibs on eating Kate!

...and save me a Darma Initiative Beer for when I'm done. ;)

Kate looks a little beat up and drunk. Looks like you "ate" her already.:D

Anyways, amazing episode. So much....too much....must go seek out The Nameless that is Smokey.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Did you guys see the previews for the next episode?

If they fix the past to where the 815 crash never happened, I am going to be mad.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2757277 said:

If they fix the past to where the 815 crash never happened, I am going to be mad.

If 815 doesn't crash...Kate's on her way to jail.

Don't think she's going to want that.

Jack and Kate will never meet...he's not going to want that.

OK, what if they do change things and there never is a crash...they will still be in 1977...do they want that?

Can they change that?

Many questions as usual.

kmp77

Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2757277 said:

No, I think setting the bomb off to destry the energy pocket IS THE INCIDENT. Not just drilling into it. So actually they are playing right into destiny's hands.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Ominous Oracle;2756863 said:

100LOSTEpisodeCake.jpg

Nice.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
kmp77;2757432 said:
No, I think setting the bomb off to destry the energy pocket IS THE INCIDENT. Not just drilling into it. So actually they are playing right into destiny's hands.

Hmmm....could be right.

Were there any episodes that showed the Hydrogen bomb at a point in time after 1977. I can't recall for sure, but I don't think so.

Maybe that's what wipes out the Darma Initiative, and not the Others.?

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2757277 said:

I don't think that will happen. And if it does, trying to avoid crashing 815 might just be what actually brings down 815, as others have said.

And really it all comes down to The Island. It gets what it wants, and if it wants flight 815 to crash it will crash.

kmp77

Reaction score
tomson75;2757716 said:
Hmmm....could be right.

Were there any episodes that showed the Hydrogen bomb at a point in time after 1977. I can't recall for sure, but I don't think so.

Maybe that's what wipes out the Darma Initiative, and not the Others.?

No, they showed the bomb hanging on the water tower and they burried it. That's all that ever was shown. Ben and the others wiped out the Dharma initiative...but maybe was the 2nd group since Jack, Kate, Sawyer etc wasn't there.