Lots of Texans fans in Cowboys Stadium **merged**

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
OTOH playing "on the road" every week, should, in theory, be helpful when ACTUALLY playing on the road

just looking for that silver and blue lining

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For you season ticket holders, this means no buying tickets you intend to sell to fans of our opponents. That's what Tony's referring to, I think, by 'tightening up.'

Derinyar

Reaction score
Are people just buying season tickets then flipping them to make some money?

There are a lot of ticket broker seats. I didn't go to the game today because my brother asked me really nice for my ticket to take a friend, but in the 20 seats around me I'm pretty sure something along the lines of 14 of those are broker seats. Ticket Brokers don't care who they sell to.

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
So thats why we fumbled so much and Tony threw to wrong guys oh please.I haven't been able to afford game tickets in about 10 years since I have kids in college and a second job.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I'm not sure complaining about it is smart though. Don't let them see you sweat Tony.

rabidcowfan

Reaction score
You might want to get looser shorts. I just flat out am not amazed at any team traveling well in a visiting stadium any more. NFL teams have priced season tickets so high that season ticket holders have to sell them and the people who will be most willing to pay for them are going to be fans of the other teams. That is simply a fact of life. As to the comment about disappointment, I don't particularly like fans of other teams.being in our stadium just like you. Thus I hope they paid a lot for the tickets. I hope they paid a lot for parking. I hope they paid a lot for their hotel. I hope they paid a lot for their meals and tipped well. I hope they paid a lot for their concessions and merchandise. I want that cost to add to their disappointment at losing.

Nothing more. If that doesn't meet with your approval, okay. My team won today. I hope they are suffering.

I always like what you have to say.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just rewards Jerry for his greed. What would make me happy is seeing an empty stadium. Glad you've accepted the embarrassment he's turned this franchise into. We are now just another cookie cutter franchise, the only difference being the color of the uniform and logo on the helmet. How 'bout them Cowboys!

4-1 Baby.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Good! Hopefully, Cowboy fans that sell their tickets to opposing fans will wake up!

That was shameful.

they won't. it's an investment, its about the $$.

But also it's the nature of north Texas. It's the sprawl. Public transportation is a joke. It's not like in other big cities where PT is far better and more accessable.

I also wonder how much of it is also the fact that the average fan has just been priced out of being able to go to a game: ticket, parking, food, etc.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Norm and Donovan on 1310 the Ticket just said that the Cowboys had to use a silent count on some plays because there were so many Houston fans in the stands and they were so loud! Un-real...

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
To me its sad whichever way you put it. alot of ppl come up with excuses when our stadium has more opposing fans than us.

everyone wants to see our stadium.....
Houston is close...
pittsburgh fans travel well....
saints are close....
bears travel....
Niners....

its just the same thing over and over. no home field whatsoever.

links18

Reaction score
I've been reassured this is a non problem by those in charge.

jzcowboy

Reaction score
People on this board need to put their money where their mouths are and attend home games

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Eh. One thing people are forgetting is that the cowboys fans at the game are often times unaware and cheer much louder when the team has the ball.

But kind of tired of seeing our fans out numbered. I guess I could do something about it but why do I want to give Jerry money?