Love Eli Harold ...

Tobal

Reaction score
the UCLA game is the best example. Shows 90% of the time he is standing up and only can rush around the edge. Once a lineman gets hands on him or he gets stopped at the edge he is done.

The FSU game is terrible. Just shows he has no pass rush moves. He tries to go to the out side and yse quickness. Doesn't use his hands and plays with his hands to high. Can't disengage.

Haven't seen the FSU Game. The UCLA game is the very reason I don't like him as an OLB in the 3-4. I don't like him as a stand up player.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Im going to have start watching alot more as I just moved from nashville to Williamsburg.

But yes it does matter when your talking about a 1st round pick top 30 player.

His skills are prefect for the 34 but still very very raw for a 43 DE.

Well, welcome to Virginia! Williamsburg is a great town.

Here's hoping you have better Wahoo football to watch than I've been enduring for the past decade. Now, if you're into college hoops...

RS12

Reaction score
133666.jpg

Eli Harold | Defensive End
Team: Virginia Cavaliers
Ht / Wt: 6'4' / 250

LATEST NEWS
RECENT NEWS

Virginia DE/OLB Eli Harold "put forth an impressive enough workout at Virginia's pro day Monday that could have upgraded his stock for the 2015 NFL Draft," wrote NFL Media senior analystGil Brandt.
Harold (6-foot-3 and 247 pounds) leaped to a 34 1/2-inch vertical jump and did 24 bench reps at 225 pounds. He elected to stand on his other combine numbers, including a 1.56 10-yard split on a 4.60 forty. "Harold looked good in the position drills, showing a good burst with his hand in the ground," Brandt wrote. The edge rusher is the No. 26 prospect on Daniel Jeremiah's Top 50 rankings. Mar 2 - 10:39 PM
Source: NFL.com