Video: Love of The Star: Cut Dak, Start CeeDee, Trade Parsons | Lance has Warts

plymkr

Reaction score
I didn’t watch the whole video cuz it’s pretty long. I think:
Sign CD to whatever we need to.

Cut Dak or let him play out this year and walk. No way pay him 60 APY

Trade Micah because we can jumpstart the QB search with picks he would get us. And Micah’s play decreases as the season goes on and he completely disappears in the playoffs. Also I’m worried about his maturity and selfishness.

Sign Lance to a contract for 5-10 APY, closer to 5 as possible. Use Lance and Rush as bridge QBs while we churn the QB position.

In a perfect world I wish we could sign Dak for 25-30 million APY. He could win if the team was solid enough but at 55-60 APY the team couldn’t support him. I don’t think Dak is a scrub, he plays bad in the playoffs, but if we had a strong running team and a defense that could stop the run then maybe we could overcome his mental issues in the playoffs. But at 55-60 that would be impossible to put a team around him to succeed.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Trade Micah because we can jumpstart the QB search with picks he would get us. And Micah’s play decreases as the season goes on and he completely disappears in the playoffs. Also I’m worried about his maturity and selfishness.

Sign Lance to a contract for 5-10 APY, closer to 5 as possible. Use Lance and Rush as bridge QBs while we churn the QB position.

In a perfect world I wish we could sign Dak for 25-30 million APY. He could win if the team was solid enough but at 55-60 APY the team couldn’t support him. I don’t think Dak is a scrub, he plays bad in the playoffs, but if we had a strong running team and a defense that could stop the run then maybe we could overcome his mental issues in the playoffs. But at 55-60 that would be impossible to put a team around him to succeed.
Dak does NOT play bad in the playoffs. Other than the INTs (which can arguably be broken down to Dak and others contributing to them), Dak plays pretty good during the playoffs. I agree Dak demanding such high pay is hurting the team though.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lance has warts? Dak is a bloody toad. He is consistently bad against the better teams and in those game you don't even need him to carry anything, just don't be bad. But can't seem to do it.
Ha. More lies. Dak is close to 50/50 (22 - 25, .468 avg) against above .500 teams throughout his career, which is pretty good and top 8 among all active QBs. That is certainly better than "consistently bad against the better teams". Stop lying.

Thread 'Dak Prescott: Total Record against winning teams in NFL' https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dak-prescott-total-record-against-winning-teams-in-nfl.523358/

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

What incentive does Lance have to sign now with a team that has no quarterback under contract for the 2025 season? Unless, of course, he thinks he isn’t worth anymore than that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope they do nothing with any of the QB's contracts until after this season.
If Dak fails in the playoffs again, then why would anyone want him back?
If he does great in the playoffs, gets to the NFCCG, but if they lose, and no fault of his play. Then sign him to an extension.

Then does Jerry take a chance on Trey and gives him a contract, maybe even just a 1 year contract to prove himself.
They can also draft a QB if one is there.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What incentive does Lance have to sign now with a team that has no quarterback under contract for the 2025 season? Unless, of course, he thinks he isn’t worth anymore than that.
Who's gonna sign with no film? He'll take the money if he can get it. Top draft picked benched for Mr. Irrelevant....I'm sure teams will be knocking down his door

Qcard

Reaction score
Lance has warts? Dak is a bloody toad. He is consistently bad against the better teams and in those game you don't even need him to carry anything, just don't be bad. But can't seem to do it.
The Leverage has Warts…..deal with it. How many of Trigger Trey’s 552 passes were against better teams? I’ll let you add passes all the way back to peewee Football :laugh: :lmao:

Dak Haters do not have thick skin…..just warty:laugh::laugh:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Damn.....must suck to be you....spewing hate. We've all heard it, give it a rest. I bet you're a joy to be around.
And you are starting to sound like Rockport. It just has to be roses for you guys otherwise everyone is a "hater" that has a different opinion than you two and others have. It's a free World to a degree you know.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And you are starting to sound like Rockport. It just has to be roses for you guys otherwise everyone is a "hater" that has a different opinion than you two and others have. It's a free World to a degree you know.
I'm just saying what I feel...what of it? Everyone else does, but I can't? They call me a Homer and Dak Lover, so to heck with the haters. If the shoe fits you, wear it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love how the same guys show up every thread only defending Jerry and Dak ...... yet simultaneously claiming they are not only fans of Jerry and Dak.
I'm a fan of the team, they are part of the team. Simple....I will root for them and support them, as long as they are here. I couldn't stand Dennis Rodman until he came to San Antonio....when left, I couldn't stand him again. Do I like what they do, or inopportune Ints? No, but my whining won't do anything but ruin the game for me. So, I just roll with it.

DAK SUCKS!!!!
JERRY SUCKS!!!

Didn't do anything for me...oh well, I'm a homer.