Video: Love of The Star: Cut Dak, Start CeeDee, Trade Parsons | Lance has Warts

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This statement is crazy.

He was fantastic in 2016.
In 2018 we were down 23 to 7 before that stat machine got rolling.
In 2021 down 23 to 7 before the stat machine got rolling.
In 2022 we scored 12 points I guess we didn't fall far enough behind to get rolling.
In 2023 down 27 to 0 before Green Bay put out the bench.

IMHO things keep getting worse every year and we pretend like it isn't happening.
@blueblood70 already explained those playoff games and why they happened the way they did in another thread, but you wouldn't be able to handle the facts.

Thread 'Trenches: Some proof on why we lose in the playoffs' https://cowboyszone.com/threads/trenches-some-proof-on-why-we-lose-in-the-playoffs.525098/

That's how crazy your statement is.

Qcard

Reaction score
This statement is crazy.

He was fantastic in 2016.
In 2018 we were down 23 to 7 before that stat machine got rolling.
In 2021 down 23 to 7 before the stat machine got rolling.
In 2022 we scored 12 points I guess we didn't fall far enough behind to get rolling.
In 2023 down 27 to 0 before Green Bay put out the bench.

IMHO things keep getting worse every year and we pretend like it isn't happening.
Defense: Yeah Man!! We work for peanuts

Dak Haters go blind on Defense and special team :lmao: :lmao:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's a hater of haters not of the Dallas Cowboys. I have to admit, I am not happy with Dak's play in the playoffs but I don't constantly spit out negative rhetoric when it comes to my team.
Who gets to decide who are the haters? Just disagreement? Not fanning right? "Constant negativity"? I didnt know it was that easy to track every single comment by every single member.

If only we let these alleged haters just post instead of battling them tooth and nail itd be a better place.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Who gets to decide who are the haters? Just disagreement? Not fanning right? "Constant negativity"? I didnt know it was that easy to track every single comment by every single member.

If only we let these alleged haters just post instead of battling them tooth and nail itd be a better place.
That’s because you’ve become one of them.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score

I'm not sure anyone decides who is a hater and who is not. I was merely stating that the constant negative posts by the same people gets them branded as "haters". I don't label anyone, I just don't pay attention to them. That's what the ignore button is for. Pretty simple solution from my perspective.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not sure anyone decides who is a hater and who is not. I was merely stating that the constant negative posts by the same people gets them branded as "haters". I don't label anyone, I just don't pay attention to them. That's what the ignore button is for. Pretty simple solution from my perspective.
I agree! I wish people would just ignore it one way or another... whatever it is that bothers them so. Their crusade against it mucks things up even more.

starfan1

Reaction score

or if only alledged haters or trolls whichever phrase you want to use quit trolling since that is what they are doing. works both ways dont it? and you know it isnt as simple as just ignoring them. You dont let Romo or zeke critics go without a rebuttal very often

The frequency of the Dak trolls has reached a ridiculous limit at this point. And I am not even that keen on dak being extended. I simply want it now just because i know it will tick off those who have made this site miserable over the last year or maybe the offseason is a better timeframe and perhaps theylly keep their word and get steppin

blueblood70

Reaction score
Defense: Yeah Man!! We work for peanuts

Dak Haters go blind on Defense and special team :lmao: :lmao:
yeah a lot of these folks think we have the 2000 Ravens defense and somehow we have the best special teams on the planet, and a Emmitt Smith back and, all we need is an average mid QB to get to the bowl.

so delusional you know the Cooper rush will be better in the payoffs tan dak LMAO last I checked Cooper rush had a hard time getting the 19 points and that was with a team around him that was absolutely playing out of their mind for four games imagine if somehow the defense came out and gave up seven touchdowns in a game..rightttt.. :muttley: :lmao:

Creeper

Reaction score
The problem with the NFL is there is always one team willing to do something stupid. Cleveland, for example paying Watson a huge contract after his legal problems, and he was never that good to begin with. Now Jacksonville has paid Trevor Lawrence $55 million per year and he has never reached the potential many thought he had coming out of college. If Lawrence got $55 million what should Dak get. Forget about how you feel about Dak no winning in the playoffs. Just compare him to Lawrence if you can put aside your Dak hatred for a few minutes. Dallas has again delayed paying their players and it is going to cost them a lot of money. Maybe they could have signed Dak for $55 million before, but now they will have to pay him $60 million. Maybe they could have gotten CeeDee for $29 million but now they may have to pay him $35 million. Who knows what waiting to sign Parsons will cost them.

The point is, Dallas seems to be content with letting other teams set the market and that has been costly for them - because there is always at least 1 team willing to do something really stupid. Following stupid is never a good plan.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why would it make you so happy?
You finally got thru to me.

Troll Hunter is coming back!

Jerry is a genius GM and Dak Prescott is leading us to the playoffs this year.

Trolls beware ....... I am coming for you!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
@blueblood70 already explained those playoff games and why they happened the way they did in another thread, but you wouldn't be able to handle the facts.

Thread 'Trenches: Some proof on why we lose in the playoffs' https://cowboyszone.com/threads/trenches-some-proof-on-why-we-lose-in-the-playoffs.525098/

That's how crazy your statement is.
Thank God you guys educated me ....... I am back ......... Troll Slayer!

Jerry is great ....... Dak is great ....... Superbowl 2024!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
or if only alledged haters or trolls whichever phrase you want to use quit trolling since that is what they are doing. works both ways dont it? and you know it isnt as simple as just ignoring them. You dont let Romo or zeke critics go without a rebuttal very often

The frequency of the Dak trolls has reached a ridiculous limit at this point. And I am not even that keen on dak being extended. I simply want it now just because i know it will tick off those who have made this site miserable over the last year or maybe the offseason is a better timeframe and perhaps theylly keep their word and get steppin
It does indeed work both ways. I would hope people that object to it have better sense, and not contribute to what they object to.

I always thought replying to known trolls is exactly what they want. And encourages them even more. I musta had that wrong.

starfan1

Reaction score
It does indeed work both ways. I would hope people that object to it have better sense, and not contribute to what they object to.

I always thought replying to known trolls is exactly what they want. And encourages them even more. I musta had that wrong.
ok then you remember that the next time someone you dont particularly care for says "romo is a choker " Or Zeke is fat or whatever else they do to push your buttons. Remember they do it just to push your buttons because they know it bothers you. Thats what trolls do

its not as simple as you say

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ok then you remember that the next time someone you dont particularly care for says "romo is a choker " Or Zeke is fat or whatever else they do to push your buttons. Remember they do it just to push your buttons because they know it bothers you. Thats what trolls do

its not as simple as you say
I never said im not guilty of it, i even admitted that to you before. However, i believe most of the people ive replied to arent trolls.

You think everyone that unfairly blames romo are trolls, eh? Interesring.

starfan1

Reaction score
I never said im not guilty of it, i even admitted that to you before. However, i believe most of the people ive replied to arent trolls.

You think everyone that unfairly blames romo are trolls, eh? Interesring.
Not everyone but some, but there are many more Dak trolls then there were ever Romo trolls and it’s not particularly close