Video: Love of The Star: Cut Dak, Start CeeDee, Trade Parsons | Lance has Warts

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Then get to walking ....... I was a fan of this team before Jerry ....... and I will be a fan when he is dead and in the ground.

And people like you, rockport, CT, Rambo, blueblood, and the other 3 or 4 are not gonna get away with bullying the fan-base that is tired of this nonsense.

I wish I could meet every one of you ...... and jazzcatt ........ it would make me so happy.
Sounds like you are the person bullying and making threats right now. And to call what I said to you "bullying" is kind of a stretch.

Relax. It's not that serious. This is a fan forum where people are allowed to express their opinions and feelings. If they don't match your own, nobody is forcing you to read them or even stay here. Just click the website off. Done.

In the meantime, if I offended you or anyone else on here, my apologies. I'm here to talk about the Cowboys, not pick fights with people. Maybe I've gotten too carried away, I don't know.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lance has warts? Dak is a bloody toad. He is consistently bad against the better teams and in those game you don't even need him to carry anything, just don't be bad. But can't seem to do it.
Thats what i been saying. Dak lost his mind and composure against green bay. Single handedly gifting then 14 easy 1st half points. If hed done nothing...just protect the ball and a few 1st downs....its likely 13-7 and way different 2nd half.

I cant figure out...as in completlely baffleling...why people cant seem to deal with that. Sweep it under the carpet nothing to see? Really?

Havic

Reaction score
So the answer here is just getting to the playoffs and getting bumped in the first round is okay so long as Trey Lance is at quarterback and not Dak Prescott.

Because you just said it doesn't matter if the results are the same. Also, if Lance turns out to be a QB capable of leading this team to the postseason, do you think he re-signs in 2025 cheap?

Y'all act like agents and the NFL Players Association doesn't exist. This team had Dak on his rookie contract for 4 years and didn't spend on free agents and now you're acting like he's the one guy keeping this team from adding anybody.
Yes, because thats the ceiling with Dak or Lance. Its also the ceiling for Jerry and that will be proven once again if he is resigned.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then get to walking ....... I was a fan of this team before Jerry ....... and I will be a fan when he is dead and in the ground.

And people like you, rockport, CT, Rambo, blueblood, and the other 3 or 4 are not gonna get away with bullying the fan-base that is tired of this nonsense.

I wish I could meet every one of you ...... and jazzcatt ........ it would make me so happy.
I wish I could meet you and the rest of the cult. I won't walk, because I actually root for my team and it's players. I'm not the miserable crybaby like some around here.
Only thing I cry about is fans like you. We all know you don't like Dak, but you keep beating a dead horse. We've already heard a thousand times. I'll shut up, when you all do. Let's talk football and not constantly argue amongst each other.

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thats what i been saying. Dak lost his mind and composure against green bay. Single handedly gifting then 14 easy 1st half points. If hed done nothing...just protect the ball and a few 1st downs....its likely 13-7 and way different 2nd half.

I cant figure out...as in completlely baffleling...why people cant seem to deal with that. Sweep it under the carpet nothing to see? Really?
I hated it as much as anyone, I've been around football, up close and personal since 1975. I don't sweep anything under the rug. The issue is I can't do anything about it. It pisses me off and then I let it go. I can't figure out why people can't do that and just enjoy the game. It goes both ways.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Cowboys need a big change imo.

We know that a Dak Prescott Cowboys team goes nowhere.

He needs way too much to carry him and you can’t pay him and win a title.

Can we be relevant with Dak? Sure.

Can we win a championship while paying Dak? Absolutely not.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dak does NOT play bad in the playoffs. Other than the INTs (which can arguably be broken down to Dak and others contributing to them), Dak plays pretty good during the playoffs. I agree Dak demanding such high pay is hurting the team though.
My hesitation with signing Dak to the big pay day was that his agent would be asking for the moon. Now after seeing more information about the Direct TV Sunday ticket trial, I am for the players getting all they can and we foolish fan stop supporting these streaming services.

The reality AC is the Cowboys low balled Dak before the last contract and pissed off his agent. It’s time to show the agent and the quarterback respect. You should have offered him an extension that was on par with Burrow last season and if Dak would not sign tell him to find a team to trade too. Now they gotta set the market for three players. Jerrah negotiating contracts like it’s the early 2000s.

Happy Father’s Day brother.

plymkr

Reaction score
What incentive does Lance have to sign now with a team that has no quarterback under contract for the 2025 season? Unless, of course, he thinks he isn’t worth anymore than that.
It’s not what he thinks but what other teams think. Do you think anyone will pay him right now? The ceiling for Lance’s contract, at the extreme most, would be Geno Smith but more likely be backup money. I seriously doubt any NFL team will pay Lance more than 5-7 million and/or make him a starter. Lance hopefully is smart enough to know the fastest way to a starting position, therefore a starting salary, is with the team he’s on now with the offense he already knows.

Now if we extend Dak then if I’m Lance I’m looking for another team after this season because outside of injuries he’s not seeing the field.

csirl

Reaction score
Team needs to be brave. Lance needs significant playing time early in the season for pure evaluation purposes. He should be given #1 reps in training camp and the first 3-4 starts to see how we go. Nearly half the teams make the playoffs, so even if he stinks and is replaced after 4 games, we'll probably still be able to do our usual qualify, but get knocked out early in the playoffs.

The team needs to start working out how to get a draft pick in the top 5 so as to be in a position to draft a QB. This will be difficult if we are somewhat competitive, so trade options to.move up or get an early pick - including involving other players - will need to be thought about.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hated it as much as anyone, I've been around football, up close and personal since 1975. I don't sweep anything under the rug. The issue is I can't do anything about it. It pisses me off and then I let it go. I can't figure out why people can't do that and just enjoy the game. It goes both ways.
Theres nothing we here can do about anything. But we are still here.

Its why i dont get the fighting and insults.

Im not immune i get dragged in too. I do try to not start it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is, but they call me a Homer, I'll call them haters. Just banter....anyone that takes it seriously shouldn't participate.
Im sure nobody cries in their beer about it. Not sure why some people think they have that kind of power.