Love the Zeke pick, tap the brakes!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Man.. Tap what?

1200 yards in year 1. Easy.
I see at least 1500 and an OROY when it's all said & done this year. Easy...

Fredd

Reaction score
tap the breaks? I say pedal to the metal....if you are gonna spend the #4 overall pick on the RB position, then giddyup, we are gonna ride you...

...can you imagine whenever he has his first start if he goes off? If he has 150+ and 2 or 3 TDs? the expectations for him would be off the charts.....those that wanted him in the draft will say "see? I told you!".....get your popcorn ready....

DFWJC

Reaction score
For real man. I think 800 yards and 8 tds with another 250 and 1 receiving would be awesome.

I hear you, but what a disaster if that is it.
5-6 other rookie RBs could get that for us..imo

fwiw, unless he gets hurt, I think he'll get way more that.
But maybe DMC or Morris just look great in camp and end up getting a ton of touches.
Looking forward to it.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Wow. I react to a couple of articles about our new running back, and I'm a piss poor fan who can't spell. Thanks.

Craig

Reaction score
For real man. I think 800 yards and 8 tds with another 250 and 1 receiving would be awesome.

I think the problem is that no one understands what nfl rookie rbs do. 1200 yards would be absolutely incredible even behind this line. I think he can attain that if hes healthy and conditioned for 16+ games, but if he drops off in december everyone should be ready for it and people will need to lay off him.

sideon

Reaction score
Why? Todd Gurley did exactly what everyone said he would do. Zeke absolutely has the potential to go for 1500 his rookie year, who knows if he will but it's not ridiculous to think he could.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Break the taps!

broken-tap-emergency-plumber-300x225.jpg

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Dude is a monster. Elliott doesn't shy away from the high expectations... Why should we?

Note: might want to turn the volume down... language in the music. One of the best EE videos though. Worth turning the sound off.

jnday

Reaction score
From reading these threads have pumped up every draft pick the team has made. Most of these picks was not well known to the casual fan, but now they are future HOFs. If history repeats itself, may be one or two of these draft picks will ever contribute to the team. Please don't let reality get in the way of telling yourself that Dak is the next Russell Wilson and Rico will be another Gates.

conner01

Reaction score
Tap the breaks? The kid was the number 4 pick. And he enters into the easiest position in all of football to get production out of a college kid.

If he isn't "setting the world on fire" from day 1....behind this line....given his likely limited shelf life....what a terrible waste he would have proven to be.

Any other position but RB needs time.all an RB needs is a handoff. I expect 1400 yards, or more. As you said, 4th pick

the_h0wey

Reaction score
The kid looks real good, but all these articles on how he is gonna set the league on fire?Win rookie of the year? Let's just see how he does in a game first, or better yet, a full team practice. Tap the breaks folks.

Are ;you kidding me he is already better than Emmitt Smiff and Tony Dossett combined? How is this not obvious to you?

Hardline

Reaction score
Zeke will have 6 or more runs over 60 yards this season.

Who is taking the over and whos taking the under?

JDSmith

Reaction score
The kid looks real good, but all these articles on how he is gonna set the league on fire?Win rookie of the year? Let's just see how he does in a game first, or better yet, a full team practice. Tap the breaks folks.

No