Lowest QBR in the Division

LocoBates

Reaction score
QBR as most of the stats is meaningless if you don't win championships. Pointing out QBR is as bad as Celebrating he is the highest paid QB in the league, both mean crap to the Team if Cowboys don't make and/or win the SB.

With that said, at least QBR gives a picture of how bad the play on the field is; on the other hand, Money only measures how greedy the QB is and how stupid the owner is.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You going to keep making this post for the next 4 years? Really guys it's getting old. Talk about something that can actually be changed.

CWR

Reaction score
All last year the horseman of Stan’s threw qbr in our face …. my prediction now is “ stats don’t matter”
It only matter when it reflects their agenda. He will be at or near the top by the end of the season and these same guys will be the first to tell you how meaningless it is.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As much as I blame Dak for his playoff ineptness ........ this after 3 weeks is a big nothing burger.

If he is still here week 9 then it will be bad and probably to late.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
But yall said stats don’t matter lol. Now they do? Why wont the haters get on the same page lol?
I would think this is the point of op post do stats matter now ? Here is the stat i personally care about … playoff wins but that is for another day and another thread this team has me tired already four weeks in…