LSU - Bama NC Game Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4369279 said:
They look like this because they are playing each other. Notice how they crushed everyone else.

really? you should see the stats that west virginia put up on LSU, if they didnt have an atrocious defense they might have won.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Honestly we need to star drafting bsecpa.

Best sec player available. Especially on defense

kmp77

Reaction score
MC KAos;4369287 said:
my standard 50 dollar bet, i knew i should have put more, but ive learned my lesson to keep it the same amount no matter what, you just never know with sports.

You bet 50? How much you win?

jimmy40

Reaction score
MC KAos;4369289 said:
really? you should see the stats that west virginia put up on LSU, if they didnt have an atrocious defense they might have won.
why bother, we all know he'd be crapping all over this snoozefest if a&m wasn't going to the sec.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;4369289 said:

And yet they still won by TWENTY-EIGHT POINTS on the road against a ranked team.

jnday

Reaction score
Aikbach;4369284 said:
I know you have an agenda to make the aggie jump to toe SEC look like a stroke of genius but give it a rest, it's an overrated conference and tonight it's making it pretty apparent.

How many more championships does the SEC need to win to prove they are not overrated ? Weather you like or not learn to live with it .

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Aikbach;4369284 said:
I know you have an agenda to make the aggie jump to toe SEC look like a stroke of genius but give it a rest, it's an overrated conference and tonight it's making it pretty apparent.

So you're just not going to address the fact that they dominated everyone but each other? Two great teams rarely look great against each other.

MC KAos

Reaction score
kmp77;4369296 said:
You bet 50? How much you win?

i always do to win 50, so i won 50, if i had lost i think i would have lost 52.50

i had an ok year, i started off hot, but right around the midpoint of the season i hit a rough stretch, mainly on NFL. i stopped betting NFL and hit about 60% of my bets on college football.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
jimmy40;4369282 said:
sec offenses suck ***.

Aikbach;4369284 said:

they have won 6 straight nation championships. Hey have had three of the last 4heisman champions. How can you honestly say they are overrated? You are lying to yourself. Everything is cyclical and right now sec is far and away the best conference. Only one sec team list a bcs game this year.

Aikbach

Reaction score
jnday;4369301 said:
How many more championships does the SEC need to win to prove they are not overrated ? Weather you like or not learn to live with it .
What's the weather have to do with it?

Aikbach

Reaction score
Looks like the LSU players screwed up and went to class for once instead of practicing.

MC KAos

Reaction score
they are overrated if you think they deserved 2 teams in the title game. they do deserve to have their best team in the title game pretty much every year for the foreseeable future, however.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Neither of these offenses are as bad as people are making it seem. They would dominate any other team in the trenches like they've been doing all season long. Two ground attacks facing two great defenses that stop the run well + division rivalry game (same with Commanders/Cowboys matchups) = low scoring affair.