News: LT Brandon Knight has knee surgery out for a few weeks

king987

Reaction score
Wow, I can't wait until the 3rd Team Offense is out there on gameday!

This is why any woes on offense should have an asterisk next to it. How could you possibly be consistent with that wreck of a line, no matter who the QB is.

Gaede

Reaction score
Defensive sack percentage of the next 3 opponents:

Washington - 6th
Eagles - 3rd
Steelers - 1st

Which of our illustrious tackles will be blocking Chase Young this week?

Gonna be a bloodbath.

I know people are saying the NFC East is so bad that we will probably still win. But that's being way too optimistic. The other teams are in way better position to win. Once we drop these next 3, our defense and injuries and losing streak will be too much to overcome.

We are legit staring a 4 win season straight in the face. Frankly, at this point, I might start cheering for the draft pick

beacamdim

Reaction score
Defensive sack percentage of the next 3 opponents:

Washington - 6th
Eagles - 3rd
Steelers - 1st

Which of our illustrious tackles will be blocking Chase Young this week?

I’m less concerned about this.

Giants actually held up adequately against both Pitt and WFT rotating Cam Fleming and two rookies (Thomas and Peart) and a guy who has now played a total of six games at center in his entire life.

Carson

Reaction score
I’m less concerned about this.

Giants actually held up adequately against both Pitt and WFT rotating Cam Fleming and two rookies (Thomas and Peart) and a guy who has now played a total of six games at center in his entire life.

When’s the last time this team was able to compensate for injuries?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Gonna be a bloodbath.

I know people are saying the NFC East is so bad that we will probably still win. But that's being way too optimistic. The other teams are in way better position to win. Once we drop these next 3, our defense and injuries and losing streak will be too much to overcome.

We are legit staring a 4 win season straight in the face. Frankly, at this point, I might start cheering for the draft pick
That’s good let’s get in the top 3 of the draft if possible.

InTheZone

Reaction score
this is the dude that tried to block the defensive tackle when he clearly has an end to contain? Yeah go ahead and ship him out to free agency right now.

JayFord

Reaction score
Moving forward with the WFT

Their defense is just as bad as ours only difference is they can get interceptions other than that their pass rush can be taken advantage of and actually their pass rush is inconsistent due to the fact they rush to the qb all the time and dont defend the run whatsoever so therefore creative playcalling fools the rush

their offense is exactly what our offense was last night.....abysmal....

The only way they win is if they go up by 17 and were forced to pass it 50 times ......their pass rush rotation will eat us alive

conner01

Reaction score
Has anything good happened in 2020?
Seem like a year that should just go away