News: LT Brandon Knight has knee surgery out for a few weeks

beacamdim

Reaction score
Would you trade a 2021 fourth for Cam Fleming?

Not inconceivable that giants might consider it, since as I noted above their two rookie T are their future and while taking some lumps are playing okay.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We go down one more player, and Jerry and Mike McCarthy will be forced to forfeit as we have no players left! All we will see on Sunday is a tiny white flag on the Dallas sidelines.

2-14 is imminent, but that’s okay. We need to trade some players for some draft picks and make like the Dolphins did last year. Get some FA and get some picks!!

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
they had the lead going into the 4th qtr in many of those loses.
what they lacked in talent...they made up for in gutts.
that was a young team that hadn't learned how to put games away.
i don't recall ANY players who questioned Landry....that came from the media.
that team easily could have won 9 or 10 games if the ball bounces a certain way.
7 loses were by 8pts or less.
the cleveland game and the road game in philly are still under my skin.

You are absolutely correct my friend. I guess my reference is the same feeling as back then that this just isn’t going to end well.

On another note, I was at the treacherous Veterans (The Vet) Stadium for that Philly game... :banghead:

cowboyec

Reaction score
You are absolutely correct my friend. I guess my reference is the same feeling as back then that this just isn’t going to end well.

On another note, I was at the treacherous Veterans (The Vet) Stadium for that Philly game... :banghead:
every year i lament that season and that game.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
This is why we didn't cut Tyrone Crawford's salary. He is going to have to play both ways at the rate we are going.
Well DLaw gets a lot of rest these days, barely plays 3rd downs, maybe he’s our best option at LT?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I thought he was playing really well given his experience. I hope he is back quickly.
If I remember correctly, Connor Williams had something similar and only missed a week or two.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wow there’s literally nothing left at OT lol.

Honestly....I think this is your moment to find out if Conner Williams is your future LT. If not now....when?

We don't have much of a choice IMO....

LT-C.Williams
LG-Mcgovern
C-Biadasz
RG-Martin
RT-Steele

or...they most likely try this.....

LT-Martin
LG-C.Williams
C-Biadasz
RG-Mcgovern
RT-Steele

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Not even prime Bill Belichick or Jimmy could coach this team up to be decent this year. Unfortunately, there's nothing McCarthy can do but ride it out. Let's take the high draft pick and look towards 2021

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Honestly....I think this is your moment to find out if Conner Williams is your future LT. If not now....when?

We don't have much of a choice IMO....

LT-C.Williams
LG-Mcgovern
C-Biadasz
RG-Martin
RT-Steele

or...they most likely try this.....

LT-Martin
LG-C.Williams
C-Biadasz
RG-Mcgovern
RT-Steele

I agree. With what we've seen from Tyron the last few years, we need to see if we've got someone who can handle it. I'm glad we got a chance to look at Knight. I don't think he's the answer there and might be better served inside. Williams might be better served outside, where he can rely more on technique and mobility than on power.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA can we just call it quits for the season. Can the whole team just take the Covid exemption. lol

instead of seppuku just have the whole team catch it and penance for such a horrible season.