LVE has regressed

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
LVE is stiff as a statue. Maybe it's due to the collar he wears? If so he should ditch it.

Froski

Reaction score
Didnt even watch the game because i had a hunch it would be disastrous. Glad i just went ahead did yard work instead lol.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Not today. LVE is far down the list of folks who screwed up or didn't matter enough today.

I agree that there's a list.
He's definitely on it. Dude couldn't handle Aaron Jones who got
around the edge with ease all day. Not just LVE, but he was in the
TV picture often getting beat to the outside. That's supposed to be his strength.
As a team, they were terrible in outside containment the whole game.

I have trouble believing Anthony Brown deserves to be ahead of Jourdan Lewis.
Brown is also on the list. He just overall played poorly.

Eightneight

Reaction score
The entire defense has regressed. We can't stop the run. We can't stop the pass. We can't sack the QB. We can't get turnovers.
I agree. I'm of the mindset that this is due to Kris Richard taking over the defensive play calling. Most noticeable is how often the lb's are out of position.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
lmao LVE missed 4 open field tackles

this discussion currently has nothing to do with the entire team.. talking about how LVE has been awful all season and its getting worse

the kid needs to get back to the basics because thats flat out embarrassing

Thanks I watch the games pretty intently. Maybe you guys need to stop listening to Joe Buck.

Sydla

Reaction score
I agree that there's a list.
He's definitely on it. Dude couldn't handle Aaron Jones who got
around the edge with ease all day. Not just LVE, but he was in the
TV picture often getting beat to the outside. That's supposed to be his strength.
As a team, they were terrible in outside containment the whole game.

I have trouble believing Anthony Brown deserves to be ahead of Jourdan Lewis.
Brown is also on the list. He just overall played poorly.

Did Lewis play today?

Sydla

Reaction score
Thanks I watch the games pretty intently. Maybe you guys need to stop listening to Joe Buck.

There is no question that both LVE and Smith are not playing as well as they did last year.

In terms of this game, LVE was probably one of our worst defenders today along with our DTs. There's no shame in saying that. Frankly, it might have been his worst game in a Cowboys uniform.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
There is no question that both LVE and Smith are not playing as well as they did last year.

In terms of this game, LVE was probably one of our worst defenders today along with our DTs. There's no shame in saying that. Frankly, it might have been his worst game in a Cowboys uniform.

Enjoy your opinion.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
LVE is still a second year player. If he is struggling some he will adjust. Him and jaylon were all over the field last week. Nobody expects them to be perfect all the time. They are still young players.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Lol we officially have found LVEs relative

sorry to offend your family just stating facts... hes missed many tackles and looks like a lost puppy out there

dwreck27

Reaction score
The book is out on the Defense. We suck up the middle.

double team the DT's for a second, then release and got onto the linebackers. Neither the DT's or safeties are good enough to consistently win that battle. So its all up to the linebackers. These guys have push through lineman and then make the tackle.

I counted like 10 with the safeties.

i feel like since that colts game we’ve been getting destroyed similarly

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

That was Sean Lee w/ a free run @ the RB...nobody blocks him...and he still missed the tackle. LVE got caught up in the wash. That's happening way too often. Our DTs don't make any plays. It's our crap scheme that Kris Richard keeps running. :rolleyes: