Twitter: LVE on fumble & refs: "To me, we're playing more against the refs than other teams."

CordovaRaider

Reaction score

LVE should go watch the screw job the Chiefs received today from the refs (that game was totally fixed for the Bengals)…I’ve never seen a one-sided purposeful crew go against a team like what the Chiefs received today - just total crap.

When you see that and the Dallas mess, you really can see that the NFL is fixed big time…go watch Brady’s comeback today against the Jet’s - he got every single call and his Oline held almost every single play towards the end…the league is fixed big time…I feel sorry for the players.

IceBowler

Reaction score
yet somehow the majority of that team and fan base has been able to put together successful years since then and the fan base has moved on.

this one ? Sitting here *****ing and moaning about the refs being biased.

Ha ha .. don't know too many Ram's fans, do you? :lmao:

J_Allen

Reaction score
I’m laughing not whining. It’s hilarious a segment of fans has talked themselves into believing this theory when it’s always about execution, coaching, performance way more than it is the refs.

you guys are free to ***** all you want. It’s comical. I have no reason to whine. We lost today because we got outplayed pretty handedly not because of the refs

Thanks for the speech.

You're still whining about us.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
The only way Roger has of hitting back at JJ is through his team .. you know, like suspending his star RB after the League's own investigator came back to NY and said "there's nothing there .."
Or by the GM of the Giants and BFF of Roger fining two division opponents salary cap money for violating “the spirit of a cap” that doesn’t exist?

IceBowler

Reaction score
dude take off your tin foil hot....this is soft. There isn’t a bias against the cowboys- you are so deprived of seeing winning football you’ll believe any narrative that makes you feel better. All teams get jobbed, all teams get terrible calls, all teams fans leave games thinking they are getting screwed.

It’s why they call us fans - short for fanatics but the cowboys absolutely are not screwed anymore than other teams. This is a ridiculous theory drummed up by fans who are sick of losing. I am too but Christ almighty sack up.

I will then ask you to explain how the GB Packers supposedly went 14 straight quarters of NFL football without ONE offensive holding call .. three seasons ago, I believe. Do you legitimately even consider that humanly possible?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I will then ask you to explain how the GB Packers supposedly went 14 straight quarters of NFL football without ONE offensive holding call .. three seasons ago, I believe. Do you legitimately even consider that humanly possible?

i find it more fascinating you sit around tallying up the calls other teams do and don’t get.....lol

J_Allen

Reaction score
LVE should go watch the screw job the Chiefs received today from the refs (that game was totally fixed for the Bengals)…I’ve never seen a one-sided purposeful crew go against a team like what the Chiefs received today - just total crap.

When you see that and the Dallas mess, you really can see that the NFL is fixed big time…go watch Brady’s comeback today against the Jet’s - he got every single call and his Oline held almost every single play towards the end…the league is fixed big time…I feel sorry for the players.

It's definitely fixed and the players have every right to complain about it.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Losers blame the refs.

“play better than the refs ref” - Chuck Noll

J_Allen

Reaction score
It's so obvious the NFL sticks it to us.....I'm glad the players are finally starting to say something. As far as I'm concerned.....

Cardinals W25-22* :popcorn:

Absolutely. They go out there and bust their ***** for 60 minutes and then have to play against the refs as well? I would complain too.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
The players cannot let the refs get in their heads or they will certainly lose. Develop a winners mentality and overcome the refs. The Cowboys put some negative plays on the Cardinals too and they managed to overcome the negative yards by making plays.

How can you overcome an entity that has the power to penalize you on your big game changing plays? Please tell.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
The players are seeing what we have seen for years. There will be no fines for LVE. Even Zeke has said they’re playing against the zebras. Using the word zebra. He wasn’t fined.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
People complaining about the refs after a loss, what's new?
Exactly….somehow it was okay for players and fans to whine about the non-catch vs GB. And that particular one is still being complained about every year….lol.