LVE > Sean Lee

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He has been ok this year, if anything his age has started to show. Tackles that would have been losses last year were small gains. Lee has done a lot for this team with his time here but he is what he is right now an aging LB with injury issues and has looked slow this year. His skills from years past do not carry over to this year.

Those stats are garbage because look at who they played his two games that he played in Carolina and NYG both of which had issues overall. Him being in the lineup would not have helped that much against the attack of Stafford and the catching clinic Houston put on. In both of those games the receivers were covered.

That lost step man. Lol

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He looked good. That is the best he has looked this year. Go back and look at the first 3 weeks.
AGAIN

He had 11 tackles and a QB hit in 39 snaps against the Seahawks. If he had played all 69 snaps thats on pace for 21 tackles.

Anything else?

jrumann59

Reaction score
So stats huh, he was getting trucked in Carolina, he made the tackles but only because he was holding on. Yesterday is the first time this year where he hit the spot and made the stop. Prior to this he would hit the spot and have to wait for re-inforcements. Please 11 tackles 6 of which were assists. Tackle stat is combo of assists and solos.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
We all know Sean Lee has been injured a lot, but when he is on the field he makes plays very very few players make. He has Hall of Fame talent easy when healthy! He made a couple plays vs the Skins, behind the LOS, that only he makes because of his football IQ and football instincts.

acer941

Reaction score
So stats huh, he was getting trucked in Carolina, he made the tackles but only because he was holding on. Yesterday is the first time this year where he hit the spot and made the stop. Prior to this he would hit the spot and have to wait for re-inforcements. Please 11 tackles 6 of which were assists. Tackle stat is combo of assists and solos.

Sean Lee didn’t play in the Pre-Season. Like most of our impact players didn’t. So when the season starts it’s impossible to just turn it on like a light switch. That’s why they started off slow and not clicking cohesively or individually. Especially when your not young anymore, it takes a while for the engine to get heated up and rolling.

NE Patriots are the same way. They barely play their starters during the Pre-season so every season they start off slow and not clicking. Ending up with them start with a .500 W-L record.

conner01

Reaction score
Sean Lee didn’t play in the Pre-Season. Like most of our impact players didn’t. So when the season starts it’s impossible to just turn it on like a light switch. That’s why they started off slow and not clicking cohesively or individually. Especially when your not young anymore, it takes a while for the engine to get heated up and rolling.

NE Patriots are the same way. They barely play their starters during the Pre-season so every season they start off slow and not clicking. Ending up with them start with a .500 W-L record.
I can see not playing older players much in pre season but Dak and an almost completely WR’s needed reps together very bad

coult44

Reaction score
The fact that it's even up for debate speaks volumes about LVE. Bobby Carpenter he is not. Those accusations were laughable. He is the future.
It should not be up for debate. LVE is playing really well, especially for a rookie. But cmon people, seriously!!! Saying LVE is better than Lee is like saying Jason Garret is on the same level as Bill Belechic. Are y'all the same ones that were saying Scarborough was gonna be as good as Zeke after the draft , or Gregory as good as Tank after pre season. My Lord sometimes people here crack me up.

acer941

Reaction score
I can see not playing older players much in pre season but Dak and an almost completely WR’s needed reps together very bad

You are very right. To bad our coaching staff didn’t feel or think that way. So we got off to a very bad start and basically from the starting line while other teams had a head start since their players got a little more playing time in the Pre-Season.

acer941

Reaction score
It should not be up for debate. LVE is playing really well, especially for a rookie. But cmon people, seriously!!! Saying LVE is better than Lee is like saying Jason Garret is on the same level as Bill Belechic. Are y'all the same ones that were saying Scarborough was gonna be as good as Zeke after the draft , or Gregory as good as Tank after pre season. My Lord sometimes people here crack me up.

Like others were saying, Sean Lee should retire a cowboy. Just releasing Terrance Williams and Hurns is enough to cover Sean lee’s cap if not more. Also we’re 55Million in Cap space for next year(after Amari’s contract). So we have the space.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Never thought I would say that but it is true. Here’s why -

1. Lee has been a great player but is not reliable
2. LVE was supposed to be a guy that needed more experience. I don’t see it. He is always around the play, I have not seen him miss a tackle, and he is BIG.
3. LVE is a big guy. He will probably end up being 260 pounds. Guys go down when he hits them. Lee was always a bit undersized.
4. LVE is very quick. Big man who is a glider but man he covers ground. Smith is more of a quick twitch player but LVE is extremely fluid for a big man. Lee was always quick but has no advantage over LVE in speed.
5. LVE has been excellent in coverage. That was his rep and he has been good. Long limbed guy that is tough to throw around.
6. LVE is just starting to come into his own. He will get bigger and with more experience...

I hope they don’t stunt his growth when Lee is healthy.

Thoughts?
Gorilla Glass > Porcelain

MCMetal69

Reaction score
At least now we're talking about the merits of 2 really good players and who is better..................Some of these other conversations where the players are JAGS were the equivalent of arguing whether dog crap tastes better than horse crap.........................

conner01

Reaction score
You are very right. To bad our coaching staff didn’t feel or think that way. So we got off to a very bad start and basically from the starting line while other teams had a head start since their players got a little more playing time in the Pre-Season.
New England does the same thing
But they have an elite QB not in his 3rd year

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Lee would have been a Hall fofFamer if he didnt have all these quad issues.

I would take a healthy quad over the rook, but that never happens with Lee

I hope we keep Lee around for a few more years though