LVE > Sean Lee

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Yep it’s obvious you dodged my point pertaining to his age and injuries.

A cognitively aware individual would know that Lee is on the tail end of his career due to his current history and age.
Your not worth discussing this issue with. A cognitively aware individual? You’re an idiot or should I be politically correct and say your not a cognitively aware individual?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yep it’s obvious you dodged my point pertaining to his age and injuries.

A cognitively aware individual would know that Lee is on the tail end of his career due to his current history and age.
He is on the down slope of his career, but he's still a great player, and he'll probably retire when that starts to change.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
The fact that it's even up for debate speaks volumes about LVE. Bobby Carpenter he is not. Those accusations were laughable. He is the future.
Barbie actually had a OK NFL career and game sealed Romo after his interception.

But Lee was full practice. So the bets on when he will get hurt again are on the betting line.

Dwight

Reaction score
Your not worth discussing this issue with. A cognitively aware individual? You’re an idiot or should I be politically correct and say your not a cognitively aware individual?

Last action of a poster who can’t debate nor comprehend goes into name calling which is an example of you.

When you can answer my questions without dodging them (which may be on purpose due to you not knowing what’s going on) then you and I can have an adult conversation. Till then learn football common sense 101.

Last edited:

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Last action of a poster who can’t debate nor comprehend goes into name calling which is an example of you.

When you can answer my questions without dodging them (which may be on purpose due to you not knowing what’s going on) then you and I can have an adult conversation. Till then learn football common sense 101.
Talk about football common sense 101. Football Common Sense 101 is sticking by Sean Lee. He’s the best defensive player we have, the most dedicated player we have, and the hardest working player we have and YOU want to give up on him. You have NO football common sense!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Never thought I would say that but it is true. Here’s why -

1. Lee has been a great player but is not reliable
2. LVE was supposed to be a guy that needed more experience. I don’t see it. He is always around the play, I have not seen him miss a tackle, and he is BIG.
3. LVE is a big guy. He will probably end up being 260 pounds. Guys go down when he hits them. Lee was always a bit undersized.
4. LVE is very quick. Big man who is a glider but man he covers ground. Smith is more of a quick twitch player but LVE is extremely fluid for a big man. Lee was always quick but has no advantage over LVE in speed.
5. LVE has been excellent in coverage. That was his rep and he has been good. Long limbed guy that is tough to throw around.
6. LVE is just starting to come into his own. He will get bigger and with more experience...

I hope they don’t stunt his growth when Lee is healthy.

Thoughts?

My though is that you like to start threads where you can get as many likes as possible. A healthy Sean Lee is better than any rookie. This is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Dwight

Reaction score
Talk about football common sense 101. Football Common Sense 101 is sticking by Sean Lee. He’s the best defensive player we have, the most dedicated player we have, and the hardest working player we have and YOU want to give up on him. You have NO football common sense!!!

You stated in an earlier post that I’m not worth discussing this topic but you have carried on.

So not only did you dodged the valid points I brought up and you can’t properly have a civil debate but also you continue to communicate with me even though you feel that it’s not worth it. You just demonstrated another character flaw.

Plus you are repeating the same things that I described about you but I’m the idiot in one of your post? Interesting....

It’s apparent that you lost control of yourself and you are emotional due to your lack of knowledge about the subject. It’s okay that you don’t understand what’s going on. I’m here for you.

Sean Lee should be cut after the season. Deal with it.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
My though is that you like to start threads where you can get as many likes as possible. A healthy Sean Lee is better than any rookie. This is ridiculous.

What the heck are you talking about? Every Cowboys fan has watched LVE and been impressed. Sean Lee looked terrible to start the season and then he got hurt. I love Lee but he is not reliable. The way LVE is playing - why take him off the field at all. This is a fair question.

As far as getting likes - take a hike! I could not care less. I think about things and try to see how other fans are thinking about them. I routinely roast the coach, players, and the organization. And I get killed for that. Don’t care about likes there.

Gotta say though you taking a personal view on my motivations is a little creepy. Go find something else to fill your time.

John813

Reaction score
Barbie actually had a OK NFL career and game sealed Romo after his interception.

But Lee was full practice. So the bets on when he will get hurt again are on the betting line.

Was going to say, wasn't he better in a 4-3? Not 1st round worthy good, but an ok off ball LB?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Never thought I would say that but it is true. Here’s why -

1. Lee has been a great player but is not reliable
2. LVE was supposed to be a guy that needed more experience. I don’t see it. He is always around the play, I have not seen him miss a tackle, and he is BIG.
3. LVE is a big guy. He will probably end up being 260 pounds. Guys go down when he hits them. Lee was always a bit undersized.
4. LVE is very quick. Big man who is a glider but man he covers ground. Smith is more of a quick twitch player but LVE is extremely fluid for a big man. Lee was always quick but has no advantage over LVE in speed.
5. LVE has been excellent in coverage. That was his rep and he has been good. Long limbed guy that is tough to throw around.
6. LVE is just starting to come into his own. He will get bigger and with more experience...

I hope they don’t stunt his growth when Lee is healthy.

Thoughts?
I am glad people are warming up to him, my choices in the draft were LVE, Ridley and Derwin James and would have been happy with any of those three....people ridiculed the cowboys for picking LVE.... cowboys redemption

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
You stated in an earlier post that I’m not worth discussing this topic but you have carried on.

So not only did you dodged the valid points I brought up and you can’t properly have a civil debate but also you continue to communicate with me even though you feel that it’s not worth it. You just demonstrated another character flaw.

Plus you are repeating the same things that I described about you but I’m the idiot in one of your post? Interesting....

It’s apparent that you lost control of yourself and you are emotional due to your lack of knowledge about the subject. It’s okay that you don’t understand what’s going on. I’m here for you.

Sean Lee should be cut after the season. Deal with it.
“Sean Lee should be cut after the season”. The dumbest comment posted in the CowboysZone this season AND there have been a lot of dumb comments. Congratulations Dwight!

Dwight

Reaction score
“Sean Lee should be cut after the season”. The dumbest comment posted in the CowboysZone this season AND there have been a lot of dumb comments. Congratulations Dwight!

And you still can't clap back with a good response.

Congrats to your lack of knowledge about the subject.

You have been owned by me.

Praxit

Reaction score
LVE is so scary, im going to Party City and getting my LVE costume. Trick N Treat...;)

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I don't understand. I would rather have Lee, Jaylon, and LVE than not have lee. Yes lee always gets hurt but he's a beast on the field. I want to see those three guys play together because that makes this defense even that much better.

As previously mentioned the most encouraging thing is we lost lee and haven't missed a beat on defense. That wouldn't have been the case last year or the year before.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As much as I like Lee, and would love to see him stay here until the day he retires, I can see the argument for letting him go AFTER the season (not that I necessarily agree) because of his injury history, and the fact that we have some very capable replacements.

cowboyfan4lyfe

Reaction score
I say start all 3, Move LVE to Wilson spot. Alternate Wilson and Lee. Lee should get no more than 50 snaps a game. #BestLBsNFL