Mad Dog - "You can't tell me he (Prescott) is a Top 10 QB". Booger McFarland disagrees

Dre11

Reaction score
Criticing someone is not necessarily bashing them.
Dak is the QB of the # 1 NFL franchise and the expectations are massive, to say the least esp after that contract he got.
Well is it hate to ask......WHERE'S THE BEEF DAK?????????????????
Wait till this coming season and you might understand the greatness of Dak.......
Patience.....

So because he plays for the #1 Franchise, he should be held to a higher standard? Cowboys is 1 of 32 just like any other, other than popularity and monetarily, that has nothing to do with what they do on the field. Maybe you need to learn to separate the two.

Brax

Reaction score
A fans history and origin can tell you much about their knowledge and disposition . Sometimes even their origin can.

Let me ask you this . How do you think a rival fan posing as a Cowboy fan would impact their intent on a fan forum? You do realize most trolls on fan forums are posing as fellow fans to stir the nest. It’s sheer entertainment for them riling up their hated rival fans.

Is that the kinda of fan you want to have serious football discussions with ?
You are off the deep end here, who cares, oh I forgot you are only a true fan if you are local according to you. When you have nothing, you go off subject, you are one of the biggest trolls on this site, who cares whether you are 10 or 90, where you are from. Your crusade as you call it is failing and you just can't see it. Keep grasping at straws and trolling all the treads you say shouldn't be allowed. It's entertainment and sharing opinions, you don't like views that differ from yours and want them censored which is a sad to say the least.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You are off the deep end here, who cares, oh I forgot you are only a true fan if you are local according to you. When you have nothing, you go off subject, you are one of the biggest trolls on this site, who cares whether you are 10 or 90, where you are from. Your crusade as you call it is failing and you just can't see it. Keep grasping at straws and trolling all the treads you say shouldn't be allowed. It's entertainment and sharing opinions, you don't like views that differ from yours and want them censored which is a sad to say the least.
Im from Toronto and I am as die hard as they come. If that is actually what he believes I don't know what to say lol.

I drove to Philly and sat in the Eagles nest in December of 2014 wearing my Dez jersey. Id love for him to tell me I am not a fan because I dont live in Texas lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Burrow’s got that “It” factor. His best attribute is his brain. He will be a baller no matter where he goes and elevate those around him. Before the draft most here didn’t think Herbert was worth a damn but he’s quickly changing a lot of peoples minds. We really never know till they get on the field.

The fact that a lot people list Herbert and Burrow in the top 15 of quarterbacks speaks volumes to the disparity in quarterback talent. The bottom 15 qbs are disappointing during this era
I think Dak has “it” too it just is a little different here for this organization than most.

Brax

Reaction score
Im from Toronto and I am as die hard as they come. If that is actually what he believes I don't know what to say lol.

I drove to Philly and sat in the Eagles nest in December of 2014 wearing my Dez jersey. Id love for him to tell me I am not a fan because I dont live in Texas lol
That’s his view but I have been watching since 63 and there are die hard fans all over the world which is great. The QB love hate view has been around since Eddie LaBaron, Meredith, Staubach, Morton, White, Aikman, Walsh he just doesn’t seem to know this. Different views are a good thing whether one agrees or not and that’s a good deal of the fun on CZ .

phildadon86

Reaction score
That’s his view but I have been watching since 63 and there are die hard fans all over the world which is great. The QB love hate view has been around since Eddie LaBaron, Meredith, Staubach, Morton, White, Aikman, Walsh he just doesn’t seem to know this. Different views are a good thing whether one agrees or not and that’s a good deal of the fun on CZ .
Isnt that the fun of the world? If we all go along life would be pretty boring.

shabazz

Reaction score
I think Dak has “it” too it just is a little different here for this organization than most.

I respectfully disagree but you already know that. I’m just glad we don’t have to face Burrow and Herbert 2 times a year instead of the current NFC East qb’s.

If the rest of the team steps up big there’s no reason Dak can’t be a part of a Championship run but until regime change happens, I’m not seeing it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So because he plays for the #1 Franchise, he should be held to a higher standard? Cowboys is 1 of 32 just like any other, other than popularity and monetarily, that has nothing to do with what they do on the field. Maybe you need to learn to separate the two.
How do you think you get to "#1 status"? By having LOW STANDARDS?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree but you already know that. I’m just glad we don’t have to face Burrow and Herbert 2 times a year instead of the current NFC East qb’s.

If the rest of the team steps up big there’s no reason Dak can’t be a part of a Championship run but until regime change happens, I’m not seeing it.
I wish we did have to face Burrow and Herbert 2 times a year.

Maybe then maybe we'd see that we have a weakness at QB and look to upgrade the position.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Are you comfortable using Romo, an UDFA as your baseline for comparable value?

Not exactly sure what you mean by that. It doesn’t matter that he was undrafted he became an excellent QB. Kurt Warner was an UDFA. Tom Brady was drafted in the sixth round it doesn’t matter.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Not exactly sure what you mean by that. It doesn’t matter that he was undrafted he became an excellent QB. Tom Brady was drafted in the sixth round it doesn’t matter.
Romo was never Brady status.
You were comping Daks value with Romo being your baseline.
You consider Romo an excellent QB, and that is your opinion, but not everyone sets their standards where you do.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You consider Romo an excellent QB, and that is your opinion, but not everyone sets their standards where you do.
Imagine having Romo as your scale point of who is good and who isn't :lmao:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I wish we did have to face Burrow and Herbert 2 times a year.

Maybe then maybe we'd see that we have a weakness at QB and look to upgrade the position.
Dak is so very fortunate to be the starting QB for the Cowboys in the the NFC East.
In any other division in the league, I doubt he would be starting maybe the Dolphins would hold him.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is so very fortunate to be the starting QB for the Cowboys in the the NFC East.
In any other division in the league, I doubt he would be starting maybe the Dolphins would hold him.
The NFC East is the only division that Dak Prescott could ever be the best QB in.

He'd be the back up to any QB in the AFC West.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

You’re still not making any sense. Dak’s value with Romo’s value? Not sure where you’re going with this. Romo developed into an excellent QB despite being an UDFA. He put up numbers but had turnover issues. Dak is an excellent QB who exceeded his draft status. Neither Romo or Dak are the reasons the Cowboys haven’t been able to get over the hump.