Madden 13

Quincy

Reaction score
TheCount;4725935 said:
If you're buying the game for franchise mode, that is all part of gameplay. It's more than menu navigation.

I'm not sure what anyone could expect in terms of taking leaps in "actual gameplay". It used to be all about the graphics but those have leveled out, the best thing for them to focus on are things like presentation, AI, gamer experience, etc.

Preach brother lol I feel the same way madden 12's franchise was heading in the right direction but ea went nuts over this online franchise bull and trying to find a way to keep superstar mode relevant

Reaction score
I keep throwing interceptions. :mad:

I don't think I've gone one game without throwing one yet somehow I'm still like 15-2. I only lost twice to Philly and the Deadskins.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4726580 said:
I keep throwing interceptions. :mad:

I don't think I've gone one game without throwing one yet somehow I'm still like 15-2. I only lost twice to Philly and the Deadskins.

If you're winning, what's the problem? Ints are part of the game. Run the ball if you don't want to throw picks.

Reaction score
TheCount;4727039 said:
If you're winning, what's the problem? Ints are part of the game. Run the ball if you don't want to throw picks.

I hate throwing picks because it messes up my stats. I understand picks are part of football, but UP throw like 3/4 a game.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I'm happy with my Madden 13 for the Vita, and Madden 2007 for G-cube for Franchise mode (the best franchise mode ever in Madden imo).

How is the AI logic on CCM when it comes to free agency and drafting? I kept hearing bad things about after year 4 or 5.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
bigdnlaca;4734315 said:
I'm happy with my Madden 13 for the Vita, and Madden 2007 for G-cube for Franchise mode (the best franchise mode ever in Madden imo).

How is the AI logic on CCM when it comes to free agency and drafting? I kept hearing bad things about after year 4 or 5.

Almost every player that is from overall 83-88 gets released because they want big money and the team doesn't value them. This is for players that are pros 4-6 years. It's ******** because I just draft sleepers based on size until then (I don't usually play as cowboys, play as the worst franchise I can and deal the good players for picks) and then at that point I sign either Luck or Griffin and Bryant and whatever RB developed well, boom instant playoff.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4727196 said:
I hate throwing picks because it messes up my stats. I understand picks are part of football, but UP throw like 3/4 a game.

Are you worried about stats or winning games? Let it fly! :lmao2:

Now that I have been playing more and started to get use to how the game plays I have to say the thing I love about this year's passing game is how you HAVE to use good route combinations and go through your progressions or you are not going to have success against good players.