Madden 19 Cowboy ratings

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Even then, it could not be a bad rating for Dak. Only 3 QB's are over 90. Think that's a decrease from last year.
Besides, overall ratings are not the end all.
You can have corners, for example rated in the 70's low 80's, but can be beasts at man to man coverage for example.
(IE speed of 92, awareness of 70 something, Man coverage of 90, zone of 77 etc, play rec of 78) and still get a low 80's rating. Yet he can shut down guys when used correctly.
And a few clicks of awareness or mid arm accuracy and that 80 overall can jump a few points.

You use a FB at all?
Strong I and I formation are my bread and butter
for me the FB was key in stopping that one unblocked LB to break a decent run.

Fb helped a little. I'd play franchise so much I'd just trade the whole oline and zeke. Lol. Doesnt make a difference

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Even then, it could not be a bad rating for Dak. Only 3 QB's are over 90. Think that's a decrease from last year.
Besides, overall ratings are not the end all.
You can have corners, for example rated in the 70's low 80's, but can be beasts at man to man coverage for example.
(IE speed of 92, awareness of 70 something, Man coverage of 90, zone of 77 etc, play rec of 78) and still get a low 80's rating. Yet he can shut down guys when used correctly.
And a few clicks of awareness or mid arm accuracy and that 80 overall can jump a few points.

You use a FB at all?
Strong I and I formation are my bread and butter
for me the FB was key in stopping that one unblocked LB to break a decent run.

People say use stretches lol I couldnt get the edge of if I had to.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
Couldnt run anything with zeke. Constantly stopped in the back field. I'd always trade zeke and get a fast rb.
Huh I experienced more success with patience in last years game. I wouldn’t hit sprint until I saw the hole open. When ever I just sprinted towards where the hole was supposed to be I would just run into our lineman.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who said he was indicating how good or bad the team is based on the ratings? :facepalm:

Maybe his purpose of sharing the player ratings is to inform the people who play Madden and like to pick their favorite team.

Thanks for sharing OP.

I said that becasue you know how many of our fans are. They will not limit it to jist the video game by itself. They will use it to put down or pump up a player. Mostly put down the way many are on here.

And your face palm is misused too. But guess you think you need to over value your statement with it.

GenoT

Reaction score
Who said he was indicating how good or bad the team is based on the ratings? :facepalm:

Maybe his purpose of sharing the player ratings is to inform the people who play Madden and like to pick their favorite team.

Thanks for sharing OP.
:muttley::laugh::lmao2::huh::banghead::muttley::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Report it!!!! Stitches for snitches!!!! Lol
ImpishHonoredGuineafowl-size_restricted.gif

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don't think I am buying the game this year, for the first time in forever.